|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game appalls Finny, causing him to make up his own game?
2. What is the name of the school the boys attend?
3. Who hosts the tea later in the afternoon?
(b) Mr. Patch-Wilder
(c) Dr. Stanpole
(d) Mr. Prud'homme
4. What does Gene notice that seems much smaller than it used to?
(a) The river
(b) The tree
(c) The beds
(d) The school
5. Who is the witness to Finny's breaking of the school record?
(a) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the school located?
2. Who is Gene's roommate?
3. What does Finny explain serves as a tribute to the school's role in the war effort?
4. What is Gene referring to when he describes a steely black steeple?
5. What does Finny do with Gene to make him late?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)