|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ruminates about what it means to be an American during a time of intense war rationed?
2. What do the two boys want to form?
(a) An alliance
(b) A secret society
(c) Their own army
(d) A new sport
3. What game appalls Finny, causing him to make up his own game?
4. Who hosts the tea later in the afternoon?
(a) Dr. Stanpole
(c) Mr. Prud'homme
(d) Mr. Patch-Wilder
5. What does the substitute teacher want to scold Gene and Finny for missing?
(a) Their classes
(b) A test
(d) The recruiter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny declare he doesn't believe?
2. Who does Finny say is his best friend?
3. What seems distant and unreal in a time of war?
4. What is Elwin Lepellier's nickname?
5. What is Gene referring to when he describes a steely black steeple?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)