|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the boys go when they realize how late they are?
(a) A local diner
(b) Their dorm room
(c) The beach
(d) The bar
2. What does Finny explain serves as a tribute to the school's role in the war effort?
(a) Skipping class
(b) The tea
(c) His tie
(d) A flag
3. What does Finny convince Gene to do?
(a) Jump from the branch
(b) Enlist in the army
(c) Quit school
(d) Try out for a sport
4. What happens when Gene turns to Finny to delay the jump?
(a) He falls
(b) He gets dizzy
(c) He bounces the branch
(d) He loses his balance
5. What does Gene think Finny may have done?
(b) Tried too hard to help him
(c) Saved his life
(d) Made him unsteady
Short Answer Questions
1. "Nothing endures, not a ________, not love, not even death by violence."
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
3. What does Gene notice that seems much smaller than it used to?
4. Who hosts the tea later in the afternoon?
5. What punishment is issued as a result of Finny and Gene missing dinner?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)