|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment is issued as a result of Finny and Gene missing dinner?
(a) 2 demerits
(b) Detention for both
(c) Cleanup in the kitchen
2. "Nothing endures, not a ________, not love, not even death by violence."
3. What is Gene referring to when he describes a steely black steeple?
(a) The tree
(b) The chapel
(c) A building
4. Who jumps into the river first?
5. What is Finny's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny wear in support of the first Allied bombing?
2. What is the name of the school the boys attend?
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
4. Where is the school located?
5. What does Gene think Finny may have done?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)