|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens that causes Gene to hurry his pace?
(a) He is embarrassed
(b) The dinner bell rings
(c) A teacher comes to get them
(d) He realizes the time
2. What does Finny explain serves as a tribute to the school's role in the war effort?
(a) A flag
(b) The tea
(c) Skipping class
(d) His tie
3. Gene realizes that Finny has a special _____ that lets him get away with anything.
4. "Nothing endures, not a ________, not love, not even death by violence."
5. What is the name of the answer to #30?
(a) The Super Sporting Society
(b) The Secret Society of Students
(c) The Super Suicide Society of Summer Session
(d) The Super Allegiance of Students
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this story?
2. What happens when Gene turns to Finny to delay the jump?
3. What does Finny accidentally wear as a belt?
4. Who is the substitute teacher for the summer?
5. How many other boys are with Gene when they go to the tree?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)