|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finny think Gene is still afraid of?
(b) The war
(c) The teachers
(d) The tree
2. What war was occurring when Gene was last in school?
3. What does Finny declare he doesn't believe?
(a) That Gene can jump again.
(b) That the Allies bombed Central Europe.
(c) That school is necessary.
(d) That Gene is his friend.
4. Who is the narrator of this story?
(b) The author
5. What does Gene think Finny may have done?
(a) Tried too hard to help him
(b) Saved his life
(c) Made him unsteady
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny convince Gene to do?
2. What happens when Gene turns to Finny to delay the jump?
3. What is the name of the school the boys attend?
4. What is Gene referring to when he describes a steely black steeple?
5. Who jumps into the river first?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)