|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gene notice that seems much smaller than it used to?
(a) The school
(b) The river
(c) The beds
(d) The tree
2. What does Finny declare he doesn't believe?
(a) That school is necessary.
(b) That Gene can jump again.
(c) That Gene is his friend.
(d) That the Allies bombed Central Europe.
3. What does Finny think Gene is still afraid of?
(b) The tree
(c) The teachers
(d) The war
4. Who is the one that tries to explain things to the answer to #19?
5. What does Finny explain serves as a tribute to the school's role in the war effort?
(a) His tie
(b) Skipping class
(c) A flag
(d) The tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gene referring to when he describes a steely black steeple?
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
3. What punishment is issued as a result of Finny and Gene missing dinner?
4. What does Finny do with Gene to make him late?
5. Who is Gene's roommate?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)