|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting?
(a) To be the valedictorian
(b) To ignore his roommate
(c) To be perfect
(d) To beat Finny
2. What does Finny convince Gene to do?
(a) Enlist in the army
(b) Quit school
(c) Jump from the branch
(d) Try out for a sport
3. What seems distant and unreal in a time of war?
(b) The world
(d) The beach
4. What does Finny explain serves as a tribute to the school's role in the war effort?
(a) The tea
(b) A flag
(c) His tie
(d) Skipping class
5. How many students are in the first chapel service at Devon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of the students at Devon are seeking choices to enlist that yield the smallest amount of _________.
2. Where do the boys go when they realize how late they are?
3. Who loses his balance in this jump?
4. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
5. Finny admits that war must be real because it drove __________ crazy.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)