|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gene suspect is sabotaging his success?
2. Who lives across the hall from Gene?
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) The author
4. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
5. What does Finny finally conclude about the accident?
(a) You didn't help me
(b) I should have died
(c) I just fell
(d) You pushed me
Short Answer Questions
1. What is waiting for Gene in the master's study?
2. Who is described as 'lily livered'?
3. Where does Leper guide Gene once he arrives?
4. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
5. What does the substitute teacher from #19 want to scold Gene and Finny for missing?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)