|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gene leap after Finny falls?
(a) Into the river
(b) Onto the bank
(c) He doesn't
(d) Onto the grass
2. What do Gene and the others do to help the troops?
(a) Build new railroad tracks
(b) Cut down on gas usage
(c) Shovel snow from the railroad tracks
(d) Ration their food
3. What does Finny talk Gene into doing before they leave the beach?
(a) Jumping from a tree
(b) Take a swim
(c) Go to a store
(d) Build a sand castle
4. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
(a) The enemy
(b) A Section Eight Discharge
(c) Going on a boat
(d) Getting killed
5. Who is described as 'lily livered'?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces he is going to enlist 'tomorrow'?
2. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
3. What does Leper say he can expect from the room in #135?
4. Who is ridiculed for wanting to finish school before enlisting?
5. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)