1. Who is the narrator of this story?
(b) The author
2. What is the name of the school the boys attend?
3. How long has it been since Gene was last at this school?
(a) 2 years
(b) 5 years
(c) 15 years
(d) 10 years
4. What war was occurring when Gene was last in school?
5. What does Gene notice that seems much smaller than it used to?
(a) The school
(b) The beds
(c) The river
(d) The tree
6. What is Gene referring to when he describes a steely black steeple?
(a) A building
(c) The tree
(d) The chapel
7. What is Finny's real name?
8. What is Elwin Lepellier's nickname?
9. Who is Gene's roommate?
10. What does Finny convince Gene to do?
(a) Enlist in the army
(b) Try out for a sport
(c) Quit school
(d) Jump from the branch
This section contains 3,106 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)