|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosanette reveal her age to be in Chapter 1 of Part Three?
2. Who is Frederic returning from visiting in hopes he will include him in his will?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His benefactor.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father-in-law.
3. Which landmark is the crowd gathered around to protest government reforms in Chapter 4?
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The Panthéon.
(d) The Louvre.
4. Who gives Sénécal a job after he leaves Arnoux's factory?
5. What insult is thrown at Deslauriers that started the schoolyard fight that begins his friendship with Frederic?
(a) Big boy.
(b) Beggar's brat.
(d) Rich boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Monsieur and Madame Dambreuse been married when Cécile came to live with them?
2. What does Frederic tell Marie Arnoux is his only goal in life?
3. What does the marble plaque on Rue Montemartre say that catches Frederic's eye as he leaves his meeting with Dambreuse?
4. What is LÁrt industriel?
5. Who tells Madame Dambreuse that Frederic has borrowed the twelve thousand francs to help Arnoux?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)