|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What award did Frederic Moreau win at his school that made his mother proud?
(a) Perfect Attendance.
(b) Most Improved.
(c) Best Pupil of the Year.
(d) Most Likely to Succeed.
2. Where does Frederic spend an excessive amount of money?
(b) Law school.
(c) The theatre.
(d) L'Art industriel.
3. To whom does Deslauriers suggest Monsieur Roque introduce Frederic?
(a) Marie Arnoux.
(b) The Dambreuses.
(d) Jacques Arnoux.
4. From whom does Frederic receive a second invitation on the same day he receives an invitation to Marie Arnoux's name-day party?
(a) The Dambreuses.
(b) His uncle.
(d) Monsieur Roque.
5. Which landmark is the crowd gathered around to protest government reforms in Chapter 4?
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The Panthéon.
(d) The Louvre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does Frederic most value in terms of his literary taste?
2. What is the name of the ship on which Frederic travels?
3. Under what pretense does Frederic visit Dambreuse in Chapter 3?
4. Upon seeing Jacques Arnoux at the theatre accompanied by two other ladies, what does Frederic speculate could have happened to Marie Arnoux?
5. In Chapter 2 of Part Two, what recent trouble has Arnoux been involved in?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)