Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs Dashwood thank?
(b) Mr Palmer
(c) Colonel Brandon
(d) Mrs Brandon
2. Who is the next person to arrive in Cleveland?
(a) Lucy Steele
(b) Mrs. Dashwood
(d) Anne Steele
3. Why is Mrs. Dashwood unhappy with herself?
(a) Because she married the wrong man
(b) Because she thinks she could of done more to help Elinor
(c) Because she thinks she is to blame for Marianne's illness
(d) Because she thinks she could of gotten money out of John if she had tried harder
4. Who is the next person to come to London?
(a) The Palmers
(c) John Dashwood
(d) The Middletons
5. Why does Willoughby say he has come?
(a) To propose to Marianne
(b) To propose to Elinor
(c) To apologize
(d) To find out if Marianne is better from her illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room when Lucy and Elinor are having a conversation?
2. Why does John think Colonel Brandon lacks sense?
3. Who is Robert Ferrars marrying?
4. Who are the next people to arrive in London?
5. Why does Willoughby say he had to get married to Miss Grey?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)