|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to see Marianne?
(a) Sir John Middleton
(b) Mrs Jennings
(c) Colonel Brandon
2. Why would moving to Delaford cause Elinor pain?
(a) She will be too close to Edward
(b) She would be too near WIlloughby
(c) She would not be around enough people
(d) She will be too far away from Edward
3. Why is Colonel Brandon pleased?
(a) Because Marianne is better
(b) Because he has inherited some money
(c) Because of the attention Marianne bestows on him
(d) Because Mrs Dashwood buys him a thank you gift
4. Who does Mrs. Jennings think will be a minister at Elinor's wedding?
(a) Sir John
(d) John Dashwood
5. Why is Elinor upset?
(a) Edward is ill
(b) Her mother is unhappy
(c) Colonel Brandon has withdrawn his offer of the parsonage
(d) She thinks Edward is marrying Lucy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne reproach her sister for being?
2. What does John Dashwood suggest in his letter?
3. What does Fanny regret?
4. Who is the letter to Marianne from?
5. What did Edward come to regret?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)