|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Elinor hoped would happen?
(a) Lucy's impatirnce would get the better of her
(b) Edward would break his engagement with Lucy
(c) Lucy would pass away
(d) Brandon would ask her to marry him
2. What does Marianne decide in this chapter?
(a) She still loves Willoughby
(b) She is over Willoughby
(c) She loves Brandon
(d) She has been very naive
3. Why can Mrs. Dashwood not forgive Willoughby?
(a) Because of his treatment of Marianne
(b) Because of his treatment of Miss Williams
(c) Because he has little money
(d) She does not like him enough
4. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
(b) The Middleton's
(c) The Steele sistees
(d) The Dashwood sisters
5. Why does Elinor think the marriage between Edward and Lucy was so quick?
(a) Because Lucy has no patience
(b) Because Edward has no patience
(c) Because Edward fears he will change his mind
(d) Before anyone can stop them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Mrs Palmer?
2. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
3. Who does Marianne marry?
4. Who does the Dashwood's servant say she saw in town?
5. Who does Edward say has married Lucy?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)