|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colonel Brandon leave?
(a) He cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
(b) He has to meet Miss Williams
(c) He has to prepare the parsonage for Edward
(d) To fetch Mrs. Dashwood
2. Why is Marianne happy she did not marry Willoughby?
(a) He is a womanizer
(b) She could never of been happy with him
(c) She needs someone with sense
(d) He lacks self confidence
3. Why does Willoughby say he has come?
(a) To propose to Marianne
(b) To apologize
(c) To propose to Elinor
(d) To find out if Marianne is better from her illness.
4. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
(b) The Dashwood sisters
(c) The Middleton's
(d) The Steele sistees
5. What does Elinor decide about Mr. Palmer?
(a) He is rather handsome.
(b) He makes a good father
(c) That he is a nice, ordinary man
(d) He is poor
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Elinor and Edward get married?
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings think Elinor is getting married to?
3. Where does Mrs. Dashwood want to move to?
4. What does Edward ask Elinor?
5. How long is the journey from London to Cleveland?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)