|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marianne happy she did not marry Willoughby?
(a) He is a womanizer
(b) He lacks self confidence
(c) She could never of been happy with him
(d) She needs someone with sense
2. After Brandon leaves, who other than Marianne are the only two people that remain?
(a) Elinor and Margaret
(b) Mr. Palmer and Mrs. Jennings
(c) Elinor and Mrs. Jennings
(d) Mr. Palmer and Elinor
3. Why does Marianne have to spend a day with Mrs. Palmer and Mrs.Jennings?
(a) Elinor tells her it would be rude not to
(b) She does not know the area well enough
(c) She is trying to get on Mrs. Jennings' good side.
(d) Because it is raining
4. How long is the journey from London to Cleveland?
(a) Three days
(b) Ten days
(c) Four days
(d) Five days
5. What does Edward ask Elinor?
(a) To marry him
(b) For some money
(c) To be bridesmaid at his wedding to Miss Grey
(d) To come to London
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of party are Elinor and Marianne invited to?
2. Why is Elinor glad her relationship with Edward has ended?
3. Where are the Dashwoods preparing to travel to?
4. Who does Willoughby say he loves?
5. Who does Mrs Dashwood thank?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)