|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
(a) A goat
(b) A horse
(c) A pony
(d) A dog
2. Why is Lucy concerned about her engagement to Edward?
(a) He has not bought her a ring
(b) He is not attractive enough
(c) He does not seem interested in her
(d) He does not make enough money to keep a wife
3. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
(a) A carriage
(b) A horse
(c) A gift from Willoughby
(d) A card from Willoughby
4. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Palmer
(b) The Steele sisters
(c) Mrs. Dashwood
(d) The Middletons
5. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
(a) Spreading rumors
(b) Nagging her to tidy up
(c) Talking to her sister about WIlloughby
(d) Sending Willoughby letters
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Dashwood unhappy with herself?
2. What does Marianne agree to accept?
3. What does Marianne plan to do while in London?
4. Why does Marianne not want to go to Cleveland?
5. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)