|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs.Jennings bring for a visit?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Palmer
(b) John Willoughby
(c) The Steele sisters
(d) Fanny and John Dashwood
2. Why does Robert regret his brother is becoming a rector?
(a) Robert is an atheist
(b) He will not be able to see him as much
(c) It makes Edward a more attractive prospect
(d) He has shut himself out from normal society
3. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
(a) That they are beautiful
(b) That they are unfriendly
(c) That they are fairly boring
(d) That they are intelligent
4. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is sensitive and loving
(b) He is a fabulous artist
(c) He is rich
(d) He comes from a good family
5. What did Edward come to regret?
(a) That he was ever born
(b) That he did not have a profession
(c) His enagement to Lucy
(d) His friendship with Elinor
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
2. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
3. Whom does Elinor send a letter to when she arrives in London?
4. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
5. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)