|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John think Colonel Brandon lacks sense?
(a) He has no money, but still refuses to work
(b) He sold Edward the parsonage too cheaply
(c) He loves Marianne
(d) He won't marry
2. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
(a) Talk to him about it
(b) Persuade John to give Edward Norland Parish
(c) Buy him a bible
(d) Let him be the rector at her wedding
3. What does Marianne agree to accept?
(a) Willoughby's guilt
(b) That she does have the charm to marry someone like Willoughby
(c) That Brandon is a good man
(d) That Willoughby did not love her
4. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood
(b) The Middletons
(c) The Steele sisters
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Palmer
5. What kind of party are Elinor and Marianne invited to?
(a) A musical party
(b) A nature party
(c) A libertine party
(d) A fancy dress party
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elinor think Lucy is attracted to Robert?
2. How long is the carriage ride to London?
3. Why is Lucy concerned about her engagement to Edward?
4. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
5. Who does Mrs. Jennings think will be a minister at Elinor's wedding?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)