|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor think her situation with Edward is better than Marianne's situation with Willoughby?
(a) At least they can still be friendly
(b) Edward does not like socializing
(c) They were never really love
(d) They never got engaged
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
(a) The Middletons
(b) Mrs. Dashwood
(c) The Steele sisters
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Palmer
3. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That he should marry Elinor
(b) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
(c) That she may change the cottage
(d) That he is not a good match for Marianne
4. Why does Robert regret his brother is becoming a rector?
(a) He will not be able to see him as much
(b) He has shut himself out from normal society
(c) Robert is an atheist
(d) It makes Edward a more attractive prospect
5. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Marianne and Elinor
(b) Elinor and Fanny
(c) Margaret and Elinor
(d) Margaret and Marianne
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
2. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
3. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
4. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
5. How long is the journey from London to Cleveland?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)