|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
(a) 500 ponds
(b) 100 pounds
(c) 1,000 pounds
(d) 10,000 pounds
2. Why is Elinor glad her relationship with Edward has ended?
(a) She did not really love him
(b) She won't have to associate with his awful mother
(c) She could not live without money
(d) She feels less depressed
3. Who does Mrs. Jennings say will now marry Marianne?
(a) No one
(b) John Dashwood
(d) Colonel Brandon
4. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) A letter
(b) A bracelet
(c) A sum of money
(d) An invitation
5. Who is the letter to Marianne from?
(a) John Dashwood
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings think Elinor is getting married to?
2. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
3. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
4. Why would moving to Delaford cause Elinor pain?
5. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)