|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood
(b) Sir John Middleton
(c) John Dashwood
(d) Mrs Jennings
2. Who does Mrs. Dashwood say is in London?
(a) The Steele sisters
(b) John and Fanny Dashwood
(c) The Palmers
3. How long is the carriage ride to London?
(a) Ten days
(b) Three days
(c) Three hours
(d) A week
4. Who does Mrs Dashwood thank?
(a) Colonel Brandon
(b) Mrs Brandon
(c) Mr Palmer
5. Which family does Austen immediately introduce in this chapter?
(a) The Dashwood family
(b) The Steele family
(c) The Ferrars family
(d) The Partridge family
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
2. Why does Willoughby say he had to get married to Miss Grey?
3. Why is Fanny happy that Edward has found a job at the parsonage?
4. Who is the first person to visit the sisters in London?
5. Who does Mrs. Jennings think will be a minister at Elinor's wedding?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)