|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He has a dark past
(b) He is a good man
(c) He is dimwitted
(d) He is a libertine
2. How does Austen describe the cottage?
(a) Small but comfortable
(b) Large, empty and lonely
(d) A fire hazard
3. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(a) Give them a yearly allowance
(b) Find a job
(c) Marry a woman of higher standing
4. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
(a) His brother's
(b) His own
5. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
(b) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
(c) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
(d) Marianne and Sir John
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward ask Elinor?
2. Where do the Palmers live?
3. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
4. Which part of London does Mrs. Jennings own a home?
5. Who is the next person to arrive in Cleveland?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)