|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
(b) 100 pounds
(c) 1,000 pounds
(d) 500 pounds
2. Why does Elinor try to spend more time with Lucy?
(a) To talk about art
(b) Because she likes her
(c) To find out if she is a nice person
(d) To find out about her relationship with Edward
3. What does Elinor decide about Mr. Palmer?
(a) He is poor
(b) He makes a good father
(c) He is rather handsome.
(d) That he is a nice, ordinary man
4. Why does Marianne not want to go to Cleveland?
(a) It is near to Willoughby's family home
(b) It is even further away from Barton cottage
(c) It takes a week to travel there
(d) She is feeling ill
5. Why is Lucy concerned about her engagement to Edward?
(a) He is not attractive enough
(b) He has not bought her a ring
(c) He does not seem interested in her
(d) He does not make enough money to keep a wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elinor think the marriage between Edward and Lucy was so quick?
2. Why is Elinor upset?
3. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
4. Why is Marianne happy she did not marry Willoughby?
5. What does Elinor learn from Anne Steele?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)