|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Barton Cottage
(b) Norland Cottage
(c) Brittle Cottage
(d) Middleton Cottage
2. What baffles Marianne?
(a) Edward's poetry
(b) Edward's bad mood
(c) Elinor and Edward's logical conversation
(d) Edward's hat
3. In what way does Elinor think Willoughby feels regret at not marrying Marianne?
(a) He does not love Miss Grey
(b) It has not made him feel happy
(c) He just want to feel sorry for himself
(d) He feels sorry that he has hurt Marianne
4. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) A letter
(b) A bracelet
(c) An invitation
(d) A sum of money
5. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
(b) Miss Grey
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne do at the party?
2. How long is the carriage ride to London?
3. What does John Dashwood suggest in his letter?
4. What does Marianne reproach her sister for being?
5. How does Austen describe the cottage?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)