|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Dashwood's servant say she saw in town?
(b) Mrs. Jennings
(c) Mr. Ferrars
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
(a) The Steele sisters
(b) Mrs. Dashwood
(c) The Middletons
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Palmer
3. Why does Robert regret his brother is becoming a rector?
(a) It makes Edward a more attractive prospect
(b) He has shut himself out from normal society
(c) Robert is an atheist
(d) He will not be able to see him as much
4. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
(a) She draws
(b) She does the housework
(c) She visits the Middleton's everyday
(d) She goes for walks with Mariane
5. Who does Mrs. Dashwood say is in London?
(a) The Palmers
(b) The Steele sisters
(c) John and Fanny Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Colonel Brandon pleased?
2. Why does Colonel Brandon leave?
3. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
4. Where do the Dashwoods and Mrs. Jennings go?
5. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)