|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elinor react to Edward's sudden appearance?
(a) She becomes the good hostess
(b) She walks out of the room
(c) She shouts at Edward for playing with her feelings
(d) She tells Edward she loves him
2. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
(a) Talking to her sister about WIlloughby
(b) Nagging her to tidy up
(c) Spreading rumors
(d) Sending Willoughby letters
3. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
(a) She has to go and see her mother.
(b) She is worried her baby will get sick.
(c) She cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
(d) She is worried she will get sick
4. Who does Elinor hope to find more about while in London?
(c) John Dashwood
5. Why does Colonel Brandon leave?
(a) He has to meet Miss Williams
(b) He cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
(c) To fetch Mrs. Dashwood
(d) He has to prepare the parsonage for Edward
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Edward earn per year?
2. After Brandon leaves, who other than Marianne are the only two people that remain?
3. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
4. Why does Elinor try to spend more time with Lucy?
5. Who is the next person to come to London?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)