|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elinor receive a letter from?
2. Who does Lucy say she has been secretly engaged to for a year?
(b) Robert Ferrars
(d) Colonel Brandon
3. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
(b) John Dashwood
(d) Sir John Middleton
4. Why does John think Colonel Brandon lacks sense?
(a) He loves Marianne
(b) He sold Edward the parsonage too cheaply
(c) He has no money, but still refuses to work
(d) He won't marry
5. Why does Colonel Brandon tell Elinor his story?
(a) To appear a good match for Marianne
(b) To appear a good match for Elinor
(c) For sympathy
(d) To make Marianne feel better
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fanny happy that Edward has found a job at the parsonage?
2. What illness does Marianne contract?
3. Who is the next person to come to London?
4. Who are the next people to arrive in London?
5. What does Elinor reflect?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)