|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
(a) The Steele sistees
(c) The Dashwood sisters
(d) The Middleton's
2. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
(a) That they are intelligent
(b) That they are fairly boring
(c) That they are unfriendly
(d) That they are beautiful
3. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) Colonel Brandon
(c) Edward Ferrars
(d) John Willoughby
4. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is dimwitted
(b) He is a libertine
(c) He is a good man
(d) He has a dark past
5. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
(b) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
(c) He had his leg amputated
(d) He failed university
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marianne have to spend a day with Mrs. Palmer and Mrs.Jennings?
2. What does Fanny regret?
3. Who is the next person to come to London?
4. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
5. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)