|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to visit the sisters in London?
(a) Colonel Brandon
(c) Lucy Steele
2. What has happened to Mrs Palmer?
(a) She has taken ill
(b) She has had a baby boy
(c) She has inherited a lot of money
(d) She has had a baby girl
3. Who is the next person to come to London?
(b) The Middletons
(c) John Dashwood
(d) The Palmers
4. Who does Mrs. Jennings think will be a minister at Elinor's wedding?
(b) John Dashwood
(d) Sir John
5. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
(a) His elderly mother
(b) Lucy Steele
(c) A princess
(d) A fashionable looking young woman
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings say will now marry Marianne?
2. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
3. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
4. Who does Elinor hope to find more about while in London?
5. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)