|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
(a) She does not like Sir John
(b) She is worried for their safety
(c) They are no suitable men to mingle with
(d) She does not want the girls to borrow Sir John's carriage
2. Who does Mrs. Dashwood say is in London?
(a) The Palmers
(b) The Steele sisters
(c) John and Fanny Dashwood
3. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
(a) She is worried she will get sick
(b) She is worried her baby will get sick.
(c) She cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
(d) She has to go and see her mother.
4. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
(a) He was in too much debt
(b) His family would not allow it
(c) He did not love her
(d) He lives too far away
5. Who do Elinor and Marianne have to spend time with?
(a) The Steele sisters and the Middleton's
(c) Their mother
(d) Colonel Brandon
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the carriage ride to London?
2. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
3. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
5. Why is Fanny upset?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)