|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Elinor known about the engagement?
(a) Six months
(b) One year
(c) One month
(d) Four months
2. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
(a) A week
(b) A month
(c) A day
(d) Two weeks
3. Who is Robert Ferrars marrying?
(a) Miss Grey
(b) Miss Smith
(c) Miss Morton
(d) Miss Palmer
4. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
(a) She has to go and see her mother.
(b) She is worried her baby will get sick.
(c) She cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
(d) She is worried she will get sick
5. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
(a) He will be unable to hunt
(b) He will not be able to go to the opera
(c) He thinks she lives in a mansion
(d) He will not get to see Edward
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Marianne contract?
2. Who is the next person to come to London?
3. How long is the carriage ride to London?
4. Who enters the room when Lucy and Elinor are having a conversation?
5. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)