|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He has a dark past
(b) He is dimwitted
(c) He is a good man
(d) He is a libertine
2. Who is Robert Ferrars marrying?
(a) Miss Morton
(b) Miss Palmer
(c) Miss Grey
(d) Miss Smith
3. Where does Edward want to go?
4. Why does Elinor think her situation with Edward is better than Marianne's situation with Willoughby?
(a) At least they can still be friendly
(b) Edward does not like socializing
(c) They were never really love
(d) They never got engaged
5. Why does Robert regret his brother is becoming a rector?
(a) It makes Edward a more attractive prospect
(b) He has shut himself out from normal society
(c) He will not be able to see him as much
(d) Robert is an atheist
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings think Elinor is getting married to?
3. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
4. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
5. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)