|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) Edward Ferrars
(b) John Willoughby
(c) John Dashwood
(d) Colonel Brandon
2. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not have any money
(b) He does not love her
(c) He is not dashing enough
(d) He does not have a job
3. How do they Steel sisters win over Lady Middleton?
(a) Telling her she is beautiful
(b) By being friendly to her children
(c) Complementing her house
(d) Making funny jokes
4. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
(b) Miss Grey
5. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is a good man
(b) He has a dark past
(c) He is a libertine
(d) He is dimwitted
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elinor try to spend more time with Lucy?
2. Who does Elinor hope to find more about while in London?
3. How much money does Edward earn per year?
4. What illness does Marianne contract?
5. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)