|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
(a) The Middletons
(b) Mrs. Dashwood
(c) The Steele sisters
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Palmer
2. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) A letter
(b) An invitation
(c) A bracelet
(d) A sum of money
3. Who do Elinor and Marianne have to spend time with?
(b) The Steele sisters and the Middleton's
(c) Their mother
(d) Colonel Brandon
4. What do Elinor's visitors in this chapter urge her to do while in Cleveland?
(a) Visit Colonel Brandon
(b) Visit Edward
(c) Try the local ale
(d) Go mushroom picking
5. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
2. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
3. Why is Elinor glad her relationship with Edward has ended?
4. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
5. Where do the Palmers live?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)