|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) She thinks he may have a wife
(b) He has been called up to the army
(c) He is in love with her
(d) He is feeling ill
2. Who does Mrs. Dashwood say is in London?
(b) John and Fanny Dashwood
(c) The Steele sisters
(d) The Palmers
3. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
(a) No one
(b) John Dashwood
(c) Edward Ferrars
(d) John Willoughby
4. Who does Mrs. Jennings think will be a minister at Elinor's wedding?
(a) Sir John
(c) John Dashwood
5. Why does Colonel Brandon leave?
(a) He has to meet Miss Williams
(b) He has to prepare the parsonage for Edward
(c) To fetch Mrs. Dashwood
(d) He cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
2. What does Marianne reproach her sister for being?
3. Who does Mrs.Jennings bring for a visit?
4. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
5. Why does Marianne hope for cold weather?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)