|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne agree to accept?
(a) That Willoughby did not love her
(b) That Brandon is a good man
(c) Willoughby's guilt
(d) That she does have the charm to marry someone like Willoughby
2. What does Elinor reflect?
(a) That she can never forgive Willoughby
(b) That she can see what Marianne sees in Willoughby
(c) That she needs to go home and sleep
(d) That WIlloughby is not a bad person
3. Where do the Palmers live?
4. What does Marianne do at the party?
(d) Play the piano
5. How do they Steel sisters win over Lady Middleton?
(a) Making funny jokes
(b) Telling her she is beautiful
(c) By being friendly to her children
(d) Complementing her house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
2. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
3. Why is Fanny happy that Edward has found a job at the parsonage?
4. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
5. How does Elinor react to Edward's sudden appearance?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)