|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of party are Elinor and Marianne invited to?
(a) A musical party
(b) A nature party
(c) A libertine party
(d) A fancy dress party
2. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Marianne's dress
(b) Mrs Dashwood's problems
(c) Elinor's eyes
(d) Marianne's piano playing
3. How long is the carriage ride to London?
(a) A week
(b) Ten days
(c) Three days
(d) Three hours
4. Which of the Steele sisters does Elinor become friends with?
5. What does Marianne plan to do while in London?
(a) Meet royalty
(b) Find a husband
(c) Visit Willoughby
(d) Visit the national gallery
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
2. Why is Marianne pleased to be going to Cleveland?
3. How do they Steel sisters win over Lady Middleton?
4. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
5. What does Elinor learn from Anne Steele?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)