|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is sensitive and loving
(b) He comes from a good family
(c) He is a fabulous artist
(d) He is rich
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
(a) Miss Grey
3. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Middleton Cottage
(b) Barton Cottage
(c) Brittle Cottage
(d) Norland Cottage
4. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
(a) Two weeks
(b) A day
(c) A week
(d) A month
5. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
(a) She wants to find a job
(b) She does not want to seem rude to Mrs Jennings
(c) She wants to see Edward
(d) She is not well enogh to travel
Short Answer Questions
1. What stops Colonel Brandon from leaving as well?
2. Where do the Palmers live?
3. How long has Elinor known about the engagement?
4. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
5. Who does Sir John bring to Barton Park?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)