|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Dashwood say is in London?
(a) The Steele sisters
(b) John and Fanny Dashwood
(c) The Palmers
2. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
(a) They don't know each other well enough
(b) They have already covered several topics
(c) They are both very reserved people
(d) They hate each other
3. Where do the Palmers live?
(b) The Lake District
4. Who does Lucy say she has been secretly engaged to for a year?
(b) Robert Ferrars
(c) Colonel Brandon
5. Why does Marianne hope for cold weather?
(a) London is too humid
(b) Willoughby will contract a cold
(c) Willoughby will come back from his outdoor pursuits
(d) She wants to have an excuse to stay inside and read
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
2. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
3. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
4. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
5. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)