|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) Her birth
(b) That she owes Willoughby money
(c) Her love for Willoughby
(d) Her engagement to Willoughby
2. What kind of party are Elinor and Marianne invited to?
(a) A libertine party
(b) A musical party
(c) A fancy dress party
(d) A nature party
3. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(b) She offends the Colonel
(c) She insults Elinor
(d) She refuses to play the piano
4. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Marianne and Sir John
(b) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
(c) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
(d) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
5. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) Edward Ferrars
(b) Colonel Brandon
(c) John Willoughby
(d) John Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings think Elinor is getting married to?
2. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
3. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
4. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
5. Where do the Palmers live?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)