|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
(a) A princess
(b) Lucy Steele
(c) His elderly mother
(d) A fashionable looking young woman
2. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
(a) That he is reserved
(b) That he has pig like eyes
(c) That he does not genuinely love Elinor
(d) That he has no taste
3. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
(a) He will not be able to go to the opera
(b) He thinks she lives in a mansion
(c) He will not get to see Edward
(d) He will be unable to hunt
4. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
(a) Sending Willoughby letters
(b) Nagging her to tidy up
(c) Spreading rumors
(d) Talking to her sister about WIlloughby
5. Why does Elinor think her situation with Edward is better than Marianne's situation with Willoughby?
(a) They were never really love
(b) They never got engaged
(c) At least they can still be friendly
(d) Edward does not like socializing
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marianne not want to go to Cleveland?
2. Who does Elinor receive a letter from?
3. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
4. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
5. Whom does Elinor send a letter to when she arrives in London?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)