|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Dashwoods and Mrs. Jennings go?
(a) Horse riding
(b) Play polo
(c) On a shopping trip
(d) Play golf
2. Why does Marianne not want to go to Cleveland?
(a) It takes a week to travel there
(b) It is even further away from Barton cottage
(c) It is near to Willoughby's family home
(d) She is feeling ill
3. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
(b) When the weather improves
(c) When they have settled in.
(d) When her daughter's marry
4. Who does Elinor receive a letter from?
5. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Elinor and Marianne have to spend time with?
2. Who is the first person to visit the sisters in London?
3. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
4. Whom does Elinor send a letter to when she arrives in London?
5. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)