|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) He is in love with her
(b) She thinks he may have a wife
(c) He has been called up to the army
(d) He is feeling ill
2. Where do the Palmers live?
(a) The Lake District
3. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
(a) That they are beautiful
(b) That they are intelligent
(c) That they are unfriendly
(d) That they are fairly boring
4. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is a good man
(b) He is a libertine
(c) He is dimwitted
(d) He has a dark past
5. What does Marianne reproach her sister for being?
(b) Emotionally detached
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Palmers live?
2. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
3. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
4. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
5. Who does Mrs. Jennings say will now marry Marianne?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)