|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) She thinks he may have a wife
(b) He is in love with her
(c) He has been called up to the army
(d) He is feeling ill
2. Who is the letter to Marianne from?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) Her mother
3. What does Marianne do at the party?
(d) Play the piano
4. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
(b) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
(c) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
(d) Marianne and Sir John
5. Which part of London does Mrs. Jennings own a home?
(a) Baker Street
(b) Oxford Street
(d) Portman Square
Short Answer Questions
1. What baffles Marianne?
2. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
3. What does Lucy Steele tell Elinor?
4. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
5. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)