|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Elinor known about the engagement?
(a) Six months
(b) Four months
(c) One year
(d) One month
2. Why is Lucy concerned about her engagement to Edward?
(a) He does not make enough money to keep a wife
(b) He is not attractive enough
(c) He has not bought her a ring
(d) He does not seem interested in her
3. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
(a) 500 ponds
(b) 1,000 pounds
(c) 100 pounds
(d) 10,000 pounds
4. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
(a) Sir John Middleton
(b) Mrs Jennings
(c) John Dashwood
(d) Mrs. Dashwood
5. Where does Edward want to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
2. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
3. Who does Elinor hope to find more about while in London?
4. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
5. Who does Elinor receive a letter from?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)