|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) Her engagement to Willoughby
(b) That she owes Willoughby money
(c) Her love for Willoughby
(d) Her birth
2. Why does Marianne not want to go to Cleveland?
(a) It is near to Willoughby's family home
(b) She is feeling ill
(c) It is even further away from Barton cottage
(d) It takes a week to travel there
3. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
(a) A horse
(b) A carriage
(c) A card from Willoughby
(d) A gift from Willoughby
4. Whom does Elinor send a letter to when she arrives in London?
(b) Her mother
5. How do they Steel sisters win over Lady Middleton?
(a) By being friendly to her children
(b) Making funny jokes
(c) Complementing her house
(d) Telling her she is beautiful
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne reproach her sister for being?
2. What does Marianne agree to accept?
3. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
4. Where do the Palmers live?
5. Who are the next people to arrive in London?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)