|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne do at the party?
(b) Play the piano
2. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
(b) He had his leg amputated
(c) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
(d) He failed university
3. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
(a) Widows and married women
(b) Insane women
(c) Loose women
(d) Pleasant and kind women
4. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
5. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) It is too extravagant
(b) Marianne cannot ride
(c) It will cost too much to keep
(d) She is allergic to horse hair
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
2. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
3. Whom does Elinor send a letter to when she arrives in London?
4. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
5. What does Brandon say is the main problem with the parsonage?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)