|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to visit the sisters in London?
(c) Lucy Steele
(d) Colonel Brandon
2. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
(a) A pony
(b) A dog
(c) A horse
(d) A goat
3. What does Brandon say is the main problem with the parsonage?
(a) It is too small for a married couple
(b) It is not very pretty
(c) It is located outside the village
(d) It is too old and needs repairs
4. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) The Middleton's house
(c) Norland Estate
(d) Barton Park
5. Who does Mrs. Dashwood say is in London?
(a) John and Fanny Dashwood
(b) The Palmers
(d) The Steele sisters
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
2. What does Marianne reproach her sister for being?
3. Whom does Elinor send a letter to when she arrives in London?
4. How much money does Edward earn per year?
5. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)