|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
(a) John Willoughby
(b) Edward Ferrars
(c) John Dashwood
(d) No one
2. Why does Elinor try to spend more time with Lucy?
(a) To find out if she is a nice person
(b) To find out about her relationship with Edward
(c) Because she likes her
(d) To talk about art
3. Who are the next people to arrive in London?
(a) The Ferrar brothers
(b) The Steele sisters
(c) John and Fanny Dashwood
(d) The Palmers
4. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
5. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
(a) A factory
(b) A village
(c) A farm
(d) A church
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
2. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
3. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
4. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
5. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)