|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
(a) They don't know each other well enough
(b) They are both very reserved people
(c) They hate each other
(d) They have already covered several topics
2. What does Brandon say is the main problem with the parsonage?
(a) It is too old and needs repairs
(b) It is too small for a married couple
(c) It is not very pretty
(d) It is located outside the village
3. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He has a damaged hand
(b) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(c) He is much older than the others
(d) She loves him
4. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
(a) When her daughter's marry
(b) When they have settled in.
(d) When the weather improves
5. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
(d) Miss Grey
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the carriage ride to London?
2. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
3. How much money does Edward earn per year?
4. Which part of London does Mrs. Jennings own a home?
5. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)