|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not love her
(b) He does not have any money
(c) He is not dashing enough
(d) He does not have a job
2. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
3. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) He is feeling ill
(b) He has been called up to the army
(c) She thinks he may have a wife
(d) He is in love with her
4. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She insults Elinor
(b) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(c) She refuses to play the piano
(d) She offends the Colonel
5. How does Austen describe the cottage?
(a) Large, empty and lonely
(b) Small but comfortable
(d) A fire hazard
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
2. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
3. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
4. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
5. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)