|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
(b) He failed university
(c) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
(d) He had his leg amputated
2. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
(a) No one
(b) John Willoughby
(c) Edward Ferrars
(d) John Dashwood
3. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
4. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
(a) Let him be the rector at her wedding
(b) Persuade John to give Edward Norland Parish
(c) Talk to him about it
(d) Buy him a bible
5. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases does Austen use to describe Edward's mood?
2. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
3. Who does Mrs.Jennings bring for a visit?
4. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
5. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)