|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
(a) A week
(b) A day
(c) Two weeks
(d) A month
2. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
(a) She has broken her foot
(b) She has broken Mrs. Dashwood's best china
(c) Willoughby has broken off their engagement
(d) Willoughby is leaving
3. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That she may change the cottage
(b) That he should marry Elinor
(c) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
(d) That he is not a good match for Marianne
4. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) She loves him
(b) He has a damaged hand
(c) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(d) He is much older than the others
5. Who does Lucy say she has been secretly engaged to for a year?
(a) Colonel Brandon
(d) Robert Ferrars
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
2. Why is Lucy concerned about her engagement to Edward?
3. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
4. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
5. What secret does Brandon reveal to Elinor?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)