|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She refuses to play the piano
(b) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(c) She insults Elinor
(d) She offends the Colonel
2. What does Marianne plan to do while in London?
(a) Visit the national gallery
(b) Meet royalty
(c) Find a husband
(d) Visit Willoughby
3. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is sensitive and loving
(b) He is a fabulous artist
(c) He comes from a good family
(d) He is rich
4. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
(a) That he has pig like eyes
(b) That he has no taste
(c) That he does not genuinely love Elinor
(d) That he is reserved
5. How does Austen describe the cottage?
(b) Small but comfortable
(c) A fire hazard
(d) Large, empty and lonely
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lucy say she has been secretly engaged to for a year?
2. Who does Sir John bring to Barton Park?
3. How long is the carriage ride to London?
4. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
5. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)