|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
(a) Like a child
(b) Like an uncle
(c) Like a brother
(d) Like a friend
2. Which of the following phrases does Austen use to describe Edward's mood?
(a) Not in good spirits
(d) Ugly and dark
3. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
4. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
(a) A conversation about children
(b) A conversation about love
(c) A conversation about money
(d) A conversation about Fanny's meaness
5. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
2. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
3. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
4. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
5. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)