|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(b) She insults Elinor
(c) She offends the Colonel
(d) She refuses to play the piano
2. For how long do Lucy and Anne stay at Barton Park?
(a) Two months
(b) One month
(c) A week
(d) Six weeks
3. Which part of London does Mrs. Jennings own a home?
(b) Oxford Street
(c) Baker Street
(d) Portman Square
4. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
(a) No one
(b) John Willoughby
(c) John Dashwood
(d) Edward Ferrars
5. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
(a) A lock of a hair
(c) A piece of paper
(d) A small photograph
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Steele sisters does Elinor become friends with?
2. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
3. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
4. Why does Elinor try to spend more time with Lucy?
5. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)