|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) He has been called up to the army
(b) He is feeling ill
(c) She thinks he may have a wife
(d) He is in love with her
2. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) An invitation
(b) A letter
(c) A bracelet
(d) A sum of money
3. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
(a) A week
(b) Two weeks
(c) A day
(d) A month
4. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(b) He is much older than the others
(c) He has a damaged hand
(d) She loves him
5. Where do the Palmers live?
(c) The Lake District
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
2. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
3. Which part of London does Mrs. Jennings own a home?
4. How much money does Edward earn per year?
5. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)