|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(b) Barton Park
(c) Norland Estate
(d) The Middleton's house
2. For how long do Lucy and Anne stay at Barton Park?
(a) Two months
(b) One month
(c) A week
(d) Six weeks
3. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
(a) That she thinks he is greedy
(b) That she never wants to see again
(c) That she is moving
(d) That she does not like his wife
4. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
(a) Willoughby has broken off their engagement
(b) She has broken her foot
(c) She has broken Mrs. Dashwood's best china
(d) Willoughby is leaving
5. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
(a) They don't know each other well enough
(b) They are both very reserved people
(c) They have already covered several topics
(d) They hate each other
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elinor hope to find more about while in London?
2. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
3. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
4. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
5. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)