|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
(a) Willoughby is leaving
(b) She has broken Mrs. Dashwood's best china
(c) Willoughby has broken off their engagement
(d) She has broken her foot
2. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(b) The Middleton's house
(c) Barton Park
(d) Norland Estate
3. What are the first names of the Steele sisters?
(a) Anne and Lucy
(b) Fran and Elizabeth
(c) Daisy and Petal
(d) Paula and Rose
4. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
(a) They hate each other
(b) They don't know each other well enough
(c) They are both very reserved people
(d) They have already covered several topics
5. Which part of London does Mrs. Jennings own a home?
(a) Oxford Street
(c) Baker Street
(d) Portman Square
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
2. Who does Elinor hope to find more about while in London?
3. Who does Sir John bring to Barton Park?
4. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
5. How does Austen describe the cottage?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)