|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) Her love for Willoughby
(b) Her birth
(c) That she owes Willoughby money
(d) Her engagement to Willoughby
2. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
(a) Persuade John to give Edward Norland Parish
(b) Let him be the rector at her wedding
(c) Talk to him about it
(d) Buy him a bible
3. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He failed university
(b) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
(c) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
(d) He had his leg amputated
4. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
(a) He has nowhere to go
(b) He dislikes Norland
(c) He does not want to leave Elinor
(d) He dislikes Fanny
5. What secret does Brandon reveal to Elinor?
(a) That he is AWOL
(b) That he is already married
(c) That he is in love with her
(d) That he has had an unhappy love affair with a woman similar to Marianne
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Elinor send a letter to when she arrives in London?
2. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
3. What does Marianne do at the party?
4. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
5. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)