|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(a) Oxford Street in London
(c) A home and a fortune from an old lady
(d) A shipping business
2. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
(a) A conversation about children
(b) A conversation about money
(c) A conversation about Fanny's meaness
(d) A conversation about love
3. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
(a) His own
(d) His brother's
4. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A rogue
(b) A charlatan
(c) A sportsman
(d) A libertine
5. Who is the first person to visit the sisters in London?
(a) Colonel Brandon
(c) Lucy Steele
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long do Lucy and Anne stay at Barton Park?
2. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
3. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
4. What are the first names of the Steele sisters?
5. How long is the carriage ride to London?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)