|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is a good man
(b) He is a libertine
(c) He has a dark past
(d) He is dimwitted
2. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(a) Find a job
(c) Marry a woman of higher standing
(d) Give them a yearly allowance
3. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That she may change the cottage
(b) That he is not a good match for Marianne
(c) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
(d) That he should marry Elinor
4. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) She loves him
(b) He has a damaged hand
(c) He is much older than the others
(d) He was smoking a pipe at the time
5. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not have any money
(b) He does not have a job
(c) He does not love her
(d) He is not dashing enough
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
2. Which of the Steele sisters does Elinor become friends with?
3. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
4. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
5. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)