|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Mrs Dashwood's problems
(b) Elinor's eyes
(c) Marianne's dress
(d) Marianne's piano playing
2. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
(b) That she may change the cottage
(c) That he is not a good match for Marianne
(d) That he should marry Elinor
3. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He has a dark past
(b) He is dimwitted
(c) He is a good man
(d) He is a libertine
4. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Marianne and Sir John
(b) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
(c) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
(d) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
5. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
(b) 100 pounds
(c) 1,000 pounds
(d) 500 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
2. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
3. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
4. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
5. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)