|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That he is not a good match for Marianne
(b) That he should marry Elinor
(c) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
(d) That she may change the cottage
2. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) She loves him
(b) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(c) He has a damaged hand
(d) He is much older than the others
3. How do they Steel sisters win over Lady Middleton?
(a) By being friendly to her children
(b) Making funny jokes
(c) Complementing her house
(d) Telling her she is beautiful
4. What does Marianne plan to do while in London?
(a) Visit Willoughby
(b) Meet royalty
(c) Visit the national gallery
(d) Find a husband
5. Who is Colonel Brandon fixated on?
(a) Mrs Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
2. Why does Elinor try to spend more time with Lucy?
3. Whom does Elinor send a letter to when she arrives in London?
4. What are the first names of the Steele sisters?
5. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)