|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Lady Middleton
(d) John and Fanny Dashwood
2. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
(a) Like a brother
(b) Like a friend
(c) Like a child
(d) Like an uncle
3. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
(a) When her daughter's marry
(c) When the weather improves
(d) When they have settled in.
4. What baffles Marianne?
(a) Edward's poetry
(b) Edward's bad mood
(c) Edward's hat
(d) Elinor and Edward's logical conversation
5. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He failed university
(b) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
(c) He had his leg amputated
(d) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
2. What does Marianne do at the party?
3. Why does Elinor try to spend more time with Lucy?
4. Which of the Steele sisters does Elinor become friends with?
5. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)