|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is a libertine
(b) He is dimwitted
(c) He is a good man
(d) He has a dark past
2. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Mrs Dashwood's problems
(b) Elinor's eyes
(c) Marianne's piano playing
(d) Marianne's dress
3. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
(a) She visits the Middleton's everyday
(b) She goes for walks with Mariane
(c) She draws
(d) She does the housework
4. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
(a) Edward Ferrars
(b) John Willoughby
(c) No one
(d) John Dashwood
5. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He has a damaged hand
(b) She loves him
(c) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(d) He is much older than the others
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
2. Who does Mrs.Jennings bring for a visit?
3. Whom does Elinor send a letter to when she arrives in London?
4. Who does Lucy say she has been secretly engaged to for a year?
5. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)