|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
(a) That they are intelligent
(b) That they are fairly boring
(c) That they are unfriendly
(d) That they are beautiful
2. How does Austen describe the cottage?
(b) A fire hazard
(c) Small but comfortable
(d) Large, empty and lonely
3. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) An invitation
(b) A letter
(c) A sum of money
(d) A bracelet
4. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A sportsman
(b) A charlatan
(c) A rogue
(d) A libertine
5. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Norland Cottage
(b) Brittle Cottage
(c) Barton Cottage
(d) Middleton Cottage
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
2. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
3. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
4. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
5. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)