|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
(b) He wanted to get to know them better
(c) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
(d) He needed them to do the house work
2. Who is Colonel Brandon fixated on?
(a) Mrs Dashwood
3. How long is the carriage ride to London?
(a) Ten days
(b) Three days
(c) Three hours
(d) A week
4. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
(a) That they are unfriendly
(b) That they are fairly boring
(c) That they are beautiful
(d) That they are intelligent
5. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is dimwitted
(b) He is a good man
(c) He is a libertine
(d) He has a dark past
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
2. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
3. Who does Elinor hope to find more about while in London?
4. Which of the following phrases does Austen use to describe Edward's mood?
5. Which part of London does Mrs. Jennings own a home?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)