|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
(a) She does the housework
(b) She draws
(c) She goes for walks with Mariane
(d) She visits the Middleton's everyday
2. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
(b) He wanted to get to know them better
(c) He needed them to do the house work
(d) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
3. Where do the Palmers live?
(b) The Lake District
4. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Lady Middleton
(c) John and Fanny Dashwood
5. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
2. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
3. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
4. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
5. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)