|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Steele sisters does Elinor become friends with?
2. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
(a) Sir John Middleton
(b) Mrs. Dashwood
(c) John Dashwood
(d) Mrs Jennings
3. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
(a) He does not want to leave Elinor
(b) He has nowhere to go
(c) He dislikes Fanny
(d) He dislikes Norland
4. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
(a) That they are beautiful
(b) That they are unfriendly
(c) That they are intelligent
(d) That they are fairly boring
5. Who does Sir John bring to Barton Park?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) The Steele sisters
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
2. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
3. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
4. Why does Elinor try to spend more time with Lucy?
5. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)