|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
(a) They have already covered several topics
(b) They are both very reserved people
(c) They don't know each other well enough
(d) They hate each other
2. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
3. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Margaret and Marianne
(b) Elinor and Fanny
(c) Marianne and Elinor
(d) Margaret and Elinor
4. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
(a) He has nowhere to go
(b) He dislikes Fanny
(c) He dislikes Norland
(d) He does not want to leave Elinor
5. What secret does Brandon reveal to Elinor?
(a) That he has had an unhappy love affair with a woman similar to Marianne
(b) That he is in love with her
(c) That he is already married
(d) That he is AWOL
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
2. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
3. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
4. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
5. Who does Sir John bring to Barton Park?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)