|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(b) A home and a fortune from an old lady
(c) A shipping business
(d) Oxford Street in London
2. How much money does Edward earn per year?
(a) 1,800-2,000 pounds
(b) 1,000-2,000 pounds
(c) 3,000-4,000 pounds
(d) 10,000 pounds
3. What baffles Marianne?
(a) Elinor and Edward's logical conversation
(b) Edward's poetry
(c) Edward's bad mood
(d) Edward's hat
4. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) John and Fanny Dashwood
(c) Lady Middleton
5. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
(a) Loose women
(b) Pleasant and kind women
(c) Widows and married women
(d) Insane women
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
2. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
3. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
4. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
5. Where do the Palmers live?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)