|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To take part in a parade
(b) To visit his sick father
(c) To visit his sick mother
(d) To visit his illegitimate daughter
2. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(a) Marry a woman of higher standing
(b) Give them a yearly allowance
(d) Find a job
3. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not love her
(b) He is not dashing enough
(c) He does not have any money
(d) He does not have a job
4. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Lady Middleton
(d) John and Fanny Dashwood
5. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) Edward Ferrars
(b) Colonel Brandon
(c) John Willoughby
(d) John Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
2. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
3. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
4. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
5. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)