|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He failed university
(b) He had his leg amputated
(c) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
(d) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
2. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
3. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
(a) A dog
(b) A goat
(c) A horse
(d) A pony
4. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) It will cost too much to keep
(b) She is allergic to horse hair
(c) Marianne cannot ride
(d) It is too extravagant
5. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That he is not a good match for Marianne
(b) That she may change the cottage
(c) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
(d) That he should marry Elinor
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
2. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
3. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
4. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
5. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)