|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
(a) Widows and married women
(b) Insane women
(c) Loose women
(d) Pleasant and kind women
2. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
(a) That she is moving
(b) That she thinks he is greedy
(c) That she does not like his wife
(d) That she never wants to see again
3. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood
(b) Mrs Jennings
(c) John Dashwood
(d) Sir John Middleton
4. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
5. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
(a) A lock of a hair
(b) A small photograph
(c) A piece of paper
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
2. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
3. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
4. Who does Sir John bring to Barton Park?
5. How do they Steel sisters win over Lady Middleton?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)