|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) John and Fanny Dashwood
(b) Lady Middleton
2. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He needed them to do the house work
(b) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
(c) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
(d) He wanted to get to know them better
3. What secret does Brandon reveal to Elinor?
(a) That he is AWOL
(b) That he is already married
(c) That he is in love with her
(d) That he has had an unhappy love affair with a woman similar to Marianne
4. How does Austen describe the cottage?
(a) Large, empty and lonely
(b) Small but comfortable
(d) A fire hazard
5. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) The Middleton's house
(b) Barton Park
(c) Norland Estate
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
2. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
3. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
4. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
5. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)