|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they Steel sisters win over Lady Middleton?
(a) Telling her she is beautiful
(b) By being friendly to her children
(c) Making funny jokes
(d) Complementing her house
2. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
(a) When her daughter's marry
(c) When they have settled in.
(d) When the weather improves
3. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is rich
(b) He is a fabulous artist
(c) He comes from a good family
(d) He is sensitive and loving
4. Which two major character does Austen introduce in this chapter?
(a) Lucy and Anne Steele
(b) Sir John Middleton and Lady Middleton
(c) Fanny and John Dashwood
(d) Mr and Mrs Ferrars
5. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
(a) She does the housework
(b) She visits the Middleton's everyday
(c) She goes for walks with Mariane
(d) She draws
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Edward earn per year?
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
3. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
4. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
5. Who is Colonel Brandon fixated on?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)