|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A sportsman
(b) A rogue
(c) A libertine
(d) A charlatan
2. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
(a) They don't know each other well enough
(b) They hate each other
(c) They have already covered several topics
(d) They are both very reserved people
3. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) Norland Estate
(b) Barton Park
(d) The Middleton's house
4. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That he should marry Elinor
(b) That he is not a good match for Marianne
(c) That she may change the cottage
(d) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
5. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
(a) Her engagement to Willoughby
(b) Her love for Willoughby
(c) Her conversation with Elinor
(d) Her trip to Sir John's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
2. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
3. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
4. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
5. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)