|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
(a) He dislikes Fanny
(b) He has nowhere to go
(c) He dislikes Norland
(d) He does not want to leave Elinor
2. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To take part in a parade
(b) To visit his illegitimate daughter
(c) To visit his sick mother
(d) To visit his sick father
3. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) Sir John Middleton
(c) Mrs Jennings
(d) Mrs. Dashwood
4. How do they Steel sisters win over Lady Middleton?
(a) Complementing her house
(b) Telling her she is beautiful
(c) Making funny jokes
(d) By being friendly to her children
5. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Lady Middleton
(c) John and Fanny Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
2. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
3. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
4. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
5. Which of the following phrases does Austen use to describe Edward's mood?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)