|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
(a) They have already covered several topics
(b) They are both very reserved people
(c) They don't know each other well enough
(d) They hate each other
2. Where do the Palmers live?
(d) The Lake District
3. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He comes from a good family
(b) He is a fabulous artist
(c) He is rich
(d) He is sensitive and loving
4. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
5. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Marianne's dress
(b) Marianne's piano playing
(c) Elinor's eyes
(d) Mrs Dashwood's problems
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
2. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
3. Who does Sir John bring to Barton Park?
4. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
5. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)