|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) Her birth
(b) Her engagement to Willoughby
(c) That she owes Willoughby money
(d) Her love for Willoughby
2. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) A bracelet
(b) An invitation
(c) A sum of money
(d) A letter
3. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
(a) Her engagement to Willoughby
(b) Her love for Willoughby
(c) Her trip to Sir John's house
(d) Her conversation with Elinor
4. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
(b) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
(c) He had his leg amputated
(d) He failed university
5. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He wanted to get to know them better
(b) He needed them to do the house work
(c) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
(d) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
2. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
3. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
4. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
5. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)