|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is a good man
(b) He has a dark past
(c) He is dimwitted
(d) He is a libertine
2. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not have a job
(b) He is not dashing enough
(c) He does not have any money
(d) He does not love her
3. What are the first names of the Steele sisters?
(a) Daisy and Petal
(b) Anne and Lucy
(c) Paula and Rose
(d) Fran and Elizabeth
4. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) The Middleton's house
(c) Barton Park
(d) Norland Estate
5. How does Austen describe the cottage?
(a) A fire hazard
(c) Large, empty and lonely
(d) Small but comfortable
Short Answer Questions
1. What baffles Marianne?
2. How much money does Edward earn per year?
3. Who does Mrs.Jennings bring for a visit?
4. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
5. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)