|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
(b) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
(c) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
(d) Marianne and Sir John
2. What does Marianne do at the party?
(c) Play the piano
3. What secret does Brandon reveal to Elinor?
(a) That he is AWOL
(b) That he has had an unhappy love affair with a woman similar to Marianne
(c) That he is in love with her
(d) That he is already married
4. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) Her birth
(b) Her engagement to Willoughby
(c) That she owes Willoughby money
(d) Her love for Willoughby
5. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He wanted to get to know them better
(b) He needed them to do the house work
(c) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
(d) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
2. Who does Mrs.Jennings bring for a visit?
3. Where do the Palmers live?
4. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
5. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)