|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is a libertine
(b) He is dimwitted
(c) He is a good man
(d) He has a dark past
2. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
(a) Mrs Jennings
(b) Sir John Middleton
(c) John Dashwood
(d) Mrs. Dashwood
3. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
(a) A conversation about Fanny's meaness
(b) A conversation about money
(c) A conversation about children
(d) A conversation about love
4. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) Barton Park
(b) Norland Estate
(d) The Middleton's house
5. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To take part in a parade
(b) To visit his sick mother
(c) To visit his sick father
(d) To visit his illegitimate daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
2. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
3. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
4. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
5. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)