|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He had his leg amputated
(b) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
(c) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
(d) He failed university
2. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(b) He is much older than the others
(c) She loves him
(d) He has a damaged hand
3. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
(a) That she is moving
(b) That she thinks he is greedy
(c) That she does not like his wife
(d) That she never wants to see again
4. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is a good man
(b) He is dimwitted
(c) He has a dark past
(d) He is a libertine
5. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
(a) 100 pounds
(b) 1,000 pounds
(c) 10,000 pounds
(d) 500 ponds
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
2. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
3. Who does Sir John bring to Barton Park?
4. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
5. What baffles Marianne?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)