|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Lady Middleton
(c) John and Fanny Dashwood
2. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
(b) He wanted to get to know them better
(c) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
(d) He needed them to do the house work
3. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) That she owes Willoughby money
(b) Her birth
(c) Her love for Willoughby
(d) Her engagement to Willoughby
4. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
(a) She does the housework
(b) She visits the Middleton's everyday
(c) She goes for walks with Mariane
(d) She draws
5. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
(a) A conversation about love
(b) A conversation about children
(c) A conversation about Fanny's meaness
(d) A conversation about money
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
2. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
3. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
4. Who does Sir John bring to Barton Park?
5. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)