|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is rich
(b) He is sensitive and loving
(c) He is a fabulous artist
(d) He comes from a good family
2. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) An invitation
(b) A sum of money
(c) A letter
(d) A bracelet
3. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To take part in a parade
(b) To visit his illegitimate daughter
(c) To visit his sick father
(d) To visit his sick mother
4. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
(a) A week
(b) A month
(c) A day
(d) Two weeks
5. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
(a) Like a friend
(b) Like a child
(c) Like an uncle
(d) Like a brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
2. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
3. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
4. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
5. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)