|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the first names of the Steele sisters?
(a) Paula and Rose
(b) Daisy and Petal
(c) Anne and Lucy
(d) Fran and Elizabeth
2. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
(a) She has broken Mrs. Dashwood's best china
(b) Willoughby is leaving
(c) Willoughby has broken off their engagement
(d) She has broken her foot
3. Which family does Austen immediately introduce in this chapter?
(a) The Ferrars family
(b) The Steele family
(c) The Partridge family
(d) The Dashwood family
4. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
(a) 100 pounds
(b) 1,000 pounds
(c) 500 ponds
(d) 10,000 pounds
5. What does Marianne do at the party?
(d) Play the piano
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
2. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
3. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
4. Who is Colonel Brandon fixated on?
5. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)