|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
2. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
(a) A goat
(b) A horse
(c) A pony
(d) A dog
3. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
(a) That he has no taste
(b) That he has pig like eyes
(c) That he does not genuinely love Elinor
(d) That he is reserved
4. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Norland Cottage
(b) Middleton Cottage
(c) Brittle Cottage
(d) Barton Cottage
5. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) She loves him
(b) He has a damaged hand
(c) He is much older than the others
(d) He was smoking a pipe at the time
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
2. Where do the Palmers live?
3. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
4. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
5. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)