|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(b) She offends the Colonel
(c) She insults Elinor
(d) She refuses to play the piano
2. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
3. What secret does Brandon reveal to Elinor?
(a) That he has had an unhappy love affair with a woman similar to Marianne
(b) That he is AWOL
(c) That he is already married
(d) That he is in love with her
4. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
5. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood
(b) John Dashwood
(c) Mrs Jennings
(d) Sir John Middleton
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
2. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
3. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
4. Who is Colonel Brandon fixated on?
5. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)