|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) Norland Estate
(b) Barton Park
(d) The Middleton's house
2. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
(a) A goat
(b) A pony
(c) A horse
(d) A dog
3. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
(a) 100 pounds
(c) 1,000 pounds
(d) 500 pounds
4. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) It is too extravagant
(b) Marianne cannot ride
(c) It will cost too much to keep
(d) She is allergic to horse hair
5. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Middleton Cottage
(b) Barton Cottage
(c) Norland Cottage
(d) Brittle Cottage
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
3. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
4. Which two major character does Austen introduce in this chapter?
5. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)