|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Austen describe the cottage?
(a) Small but comfortable
(c) A fire hazard
(d) Large, empty and lonely
2. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Marianne and Elinor
(b) Elinor and Fanny
(c) Margaret and Marianne
(d) Margaret and Elinor
3. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
(a) That they are beautiful
(b) That they are fairly boring
(c) That they are intelligent
(d) That they are unfriendly
4. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To visit his sick mother
(b) To visit his sick father
(c) To take part in a parade
(d) To visit his illegitimate daughter
5. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Marianne and Sir John
(b) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
(c) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
(d) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
2. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
3. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
4. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
5. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)