|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is a fabulous artist
(b) He is sensitive and loving
(c) He comes from a good family
(d) He is rich
2. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
(a) 100 pounds
(b) 10,000 pounds
(c) 1,000 pounds
(d) 500 ponds
3. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Elinor's eyes
(b) Mrs Dashwood's problems
(c) Marianne's piano playing
(d) Marianne's dress
4. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
(a) A goat
(b) A pony
(c) A dog
(d) A horse
5. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She refuses to play the piano
(b) She insults Elinor
(c) She offends the Colonel
(d) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
2. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
3. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
4. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
5. Which two major character does Austen introduce in this chapter?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)