|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
(a) A horse
(b) A goat
(c) A dog
(d) A pony
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She refuses to play the piano
(b) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(c) She offends the Colonel
(d) She insults Elinor
3. What does Marianne do at the party?
(b) Play the piano
4. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Marianne's piano playing
(b) Mrs Dashwood's problems
(c) Marianne's dress
(d) Elinor's eyes
5. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To take part in a parade
(b) To visit his illegitimate daughter
(c) To visit his sick mother
(d) To visit his sick father
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
2. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
3. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
4. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
5. How does Austen describe the cottage?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)