|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
2. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
3. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
(a) She is worried for their safety
(b) She does not like Sir John
(c) She does not want the girls to borrow Sir John's carriage
(d) They are no suitable men to mingle with
4. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Barton Cottage
(b) Middleton Cottage
(c) Brittle Cottage
(d) Norland Cottage
5. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is dimwitted
(b) He has a dark past
(c) He is a libertine
(d) He is a good man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
2. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
3. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
4. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
5. Which family does Austen immediately introduce in this chapter?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)