|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
(b) When they have settled in.
(c) When the weather improves
(d) When her daughter's marry
2. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
(b) Mrs. Dashwood
(d) John Dashwood
3. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) Edward Ferrars
(b) John Dashwood
(c) Colonel Brandon
(d) John Willoughby
4. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
5. What does Elinor think of Lady Middleton and Mrs. Jennings?
(a) That they are intelligent
(b) That they are unfriendly
(c) That they are fairly boring
(d) That they are beautiful
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
2. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
3. How does Austen describe the cottage?
4. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
5. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)