|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
(b) 100 pounds
(c) 500 pounds
(d) 1,000 pounds
2. How does Austen describe the cottage?
(a) Small but comfortable
(b) A fire hazard
(c) Large, empty and lonely
3. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is a libertine
(b) He is a good man
(c) He is dimwitted
(d) He has a dark past
4. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
(a) They have already covered several topics
(b) They hate each other
(c) They are both very reserved people
(d) They don't know each other well enough
5. Who is Colonel Brandon fixated on?
(a) Mrs Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
2. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
3. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
4. Which family does Austen immediately introduce in this chapter?
5. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)