|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood
(b) John Dashwood
2. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is rich
(b) He is a fabulous artist
(c) He comes from a good family
(d) He is sensitive and loving
3. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(b) Norland Estate
(c) Barton Park
(d) The Middleton's house
4. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He wanted to get to know them better
(b) He needed them to do the house work
(c) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
(d) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
5. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(a) Oxford Street in London
(c) A home and a fortune from an old lady
(d) A shipping business
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Colonel Brandon fixated on?
2. Which family does Austen immediately introduce in this chapter?
3. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
4. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
5. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)