|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
(b) 100 pounds
(c) 500 pounds
(d) 1,000 pounds
2. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
3. Which two major character does Austen introduce in this chapter?
(a) Fanny and John Dashwood
(b) Sir John Middleton and Lady Middleton
(c) Mr and Mrs Ferrars
(d) Lucy and Anne Steele
4. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) The Middleton's house
(c) Norland Estate
(d) Barton Park
5. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
(b) Marianne and Sir John
(c) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
(d) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
2. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
3. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
4. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
5. What does Marianne do at the party?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)