|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
2. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(b) Oxford Street in London
(c) A shipping business
(d) A home and a fortune from an old lady
3. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) He is in love with her
(b) He is feeling ill
(c) He has been called up to the army
(d) She thinks he may have a wife
4. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He is much older than the others
(b) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(c) He has a damaged hand
(d) She loves him
5. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
(a) When her daughter's marry
(b) When they have settled in.
(c) When the weather improves
Short Answer Questions
1. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
3. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
4. What does Marianne do at the party?
5. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)