|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To visit his sick mother
(b) To visit his sick father
(c) To take part in a parade
(d) To visit his illegitimate daughter
2. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
3. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
(a) Like a brother
(b) Like a child
(c) Like an uncle
(d) Like a friend
4. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
(a) They are both very reserved people
(b) They have already covered several topics
(c) They hate each other
(d) They don't know each other well enough
5. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
2. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
3. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
4. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
5. What kind of woman does Marianne and Willoughby think Brandon attracts?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)