|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(a) Marry a woman of higher standing
(b) Give them a yearly allowance
(c) Find a job
2. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not love her
(b) He does not have a job
(c) He does not have any money
(d) He is not dashing enough
3. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Norland Cottage
(b) Brittle Cottage
(c) Barton Cottage
(d) Middleton Cottage
4. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A sportsman
(b) A libertine
(c) A charlatan
(d) A rogue
5. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) An invitation
(b) A sum of money
(c) A letter
(d) A bracelet
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two major character does Austen introduce in this chapter?
2. What does Willoughby offer Marianne as a present?
3. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
4. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
5. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)