|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
2. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
(a) 1,000 pounds
(b) 500 pounds
(d) 100 pounds
3. What does Marianne do at the party?
(d) Play the piano
4. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
(a) When the weather improves
(b) When her daughter's marry
(d) When they have settled in.
5. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Marianne and Sir John
(b) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
(c) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
(d) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
2. How does Austen describe the cottage?
3. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
4. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
5. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)