|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A sportsman
(b) A rogue
(c) A charlatan
(d) A libertine
2. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
(a) She does not want the girls to borrow Sir John's carriage
(b) She does not like Sir John
(c) They are no suitable men to mingle with
(d) She is worried for their safety
3. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) The Middleton's house
(b) Norland Estate
(d) Barton Park
4. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(a) A home and a fortune from an old lady
(b) A shipping business
(d) Oxford Street in London
5. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) Edward Ferrars
(b) John Dashwood
(c) John Willoughby
(d) Colonel Brandon
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
3. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
4. Who is Colonel Brandon fixated on?
5. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)