|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Elinor's eyes
(b) Marianne's dress
(c) Mrs Dashwood's problems
(d) Marianne's piano playing
2. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He needed them to do the house work
(b) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
(c) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
(d) He wanted to get to know them better
3. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
4. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
5. Which family does Austen immediately introduce in this chapter?
(a) The Partridge family
(b) The Ferrars family
(c) The Steele family
(d) The Dashwood family
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two major character does Austen introduce in this chapter?
2. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
3. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
4. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
5. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)