|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
(b) 1,000 pounds
(c) 500 pounds
(d) 100 pounds
2. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood
(c) John Dashwood
3. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
(a) Like a brother
(b) Like a friend
(c) Like a child
(d) Like an uncle
4. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
(a) When they have settled in.
(c) When her daughter's marry
(d) When the weather improves
5. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(a) Find a job
(b) Marry a woman of higher standing
(d) Give them a yearly allowance
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
2. How does Austen describe the cottage?
3. Which family does Austen immediately introduce in this chapter?
4. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
5. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)