|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
(a) That she does not like his wife
(b) That she thinks he is greedy
(c) That she never wants to see again
(d) That she is moving
2. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Barton Cottage
(b) Middleton Cottage
(c) Brittle Cottage
(d) Norland Cottage
3. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
4. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Elinor and Fanny
(b) Margaret and Elinor
(c) Marianne and Elinor
(d) Margaret and Marianne
5. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(b) He is much older than the others
(c) She loves him
(d) He has a damaged hand
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
2. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
3. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
4. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
5. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)