|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
2. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is dimwitted
(b) He is a good man
(c) He is a libertine
(d) He has a dark past
3. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He has a damaged hand
(b) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(c) She loves him
(d) He is much older than the others
4. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
(a) She does not want the girls to borrow Sir John's carriage
(b) She is worried for their safety
(c) She does not like Sir John
(d) They are no suitable men to mingle with
5. Which family does Austen immediately introduce in this chapter?
(a) The Partridge family
(b) The Dashwood family
(c) The Ferrars family
(d) The Steele family
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
2. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
3. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
4. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
5. What does Marianne do at the party?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)