|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
2. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He is much older than the others
(b) He has a damaged hand
(c) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(d) She loves him
3. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Barton Cottage
(b) Middleton Cottage
(c) Brittle Cottage
(d) Norland Cottage
4. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
5. Which two major character does Austen introduce in this chapter?
(a) Sir John Middleton and Lady Middleton
(b) Lucy and Anne Steele
(c) Mr and Mrs Ferrars
(d) Fanny and John Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
2. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
3. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
4. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
5. Which family does Austen immediately introduce in this chapter?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)