|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A sportsman
(b) A charlatan
(c) A rogue
(d) A libertine
2. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He is a good man
(b) He is dimwitted
(c) He has a dark past
(d) He is a libertine
3. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Elinor and Fanny
(b) Marianne and Elinor
(c) Margaret and Elinor
(d) Margaret and Marianne
4. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
(a) That she is moving
(b) That she does not like his wife
(c) That she never wants to see again
(d) That she thinks he is greedy
5. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
(a) She does not like Sir John
(b) They are no suitable men to mingle with
(c) She is worried for their safety
(d) She does not want the girls to borrow Sir John's carriage
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
2. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
3. How does Austen describe the cottage?
4. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
5. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)