|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Barton Cottage
(b) Middleton Cottage
(c) Brittle Cottage
(d) Norland Cottage
2. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
(b) He wanted to get to know them better
(c) He needed them to do the house work
(d) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
3. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
(b) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
(c) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
(d) Marianne and Sir John
4. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Margaret and Elinor
(b) Marianne and Elinor
(c) Margaret and Marianne
(d) Elinor and Fanny
5. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mrs. Dashwood want to make changes to the cottage?
2. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
3. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
4. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
5. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)