|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) Norland Estate
(b) The Middleton's house
(c) Barton Park
2. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Marianne and Elinor
(b) Margaret and Marianne
(c) Elinor and Fanny
(d) Margaret and Elinor
3. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not have any money
(b) He does not love her
(c) He does not have a job
(d) He is not dashing enough
4. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Barton Cottage
(b) Brittle Cottage
(c) Middleton Cottage
(d) Norland Cottage
5. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is a fabulous artist
(b) He is rich
(c) He is sensitive and loving
(d) He comes from a good family
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
2. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
3. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
4. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
5. How does Austen describe the cottage?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)