|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Marianne and Elinor
(b) Margaret and Elinor
(c) Elinor and Fanny
(d) Margaret and Marianne
2. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
(b) Marianne and Sir John
(c) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
(d) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
3. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
(a) Like a brother
(b) Like an uncle
(c) Like a friend
(d) Like a child
4. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
(a) 1,000 pounds
(b) 100 pounds
(c) 500 pounds
5. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He comes from a good family
(b) He is sensitive and loving
(c) He is rich
(d) He is a fabulous artist
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
2. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
3. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
4. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
5. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)