Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elinor hope to find more about while in London?
(b) John Dashwood
2. What is the name of the Dashwood's new cottage?
(a) Barton Cottage
(b) Norland Cottage
(c) Middleton Cottage
(d) Brittle Cottage
3. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A rogue
(b) A charlatan
(c) A libertine
(d) A sportsman
4. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) He is in love with her
(b) He has been called up to the army
(c) He is feeling ill
(d) She thinks he may have a wife
5. Which part of London does Mrs. Jennings own a home?
(b) Portman Square
(c) Baker Street
(d) Oxford Street
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to visit the sisters in London?
2. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
3. Why is Lucy concerned about her engagement to Edward?
4. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
5. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)