|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What baffles Marianne?
(a) Edward's poetry
(b) Elinor and Edward's logical conversation
(c) Edward's hat
(d) Edward's bad mood
2. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He comes from a good family
(b) He is a fabulous artist
(c) He is sensitive and loving
(d) He is rich
3. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
(b) He wanted to get to know them better
(c) He needed them to do the house work
(d) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
4. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Marianne and Elinor
(b) Margaret and Elinor
(c) Elinor and Fanny
(d) Margaret and Marianne
5. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Lady Middleton
(b) John and Fanny Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases does Austen use to describe Edward's mood?
2. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
3. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
4. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
5. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)