|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) He has been called up to the army
(b) She thinks he may have a wife
(c) He is in love with her
(d) He is feeling ill
2. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
3. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(b) Give them a yearly allowance
(c) Marry a woman of higher standing
(d) Find a job
4. What does Marianne do at the party?
(b) Play the piano
5. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
2. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
3. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
4. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
5. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)