|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Elinor and Fanny
(b) Marianne and Elinor
(c) Margaret and Elinor
(d) Margaret and Marianne
2. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
(a) 100 pounds
(b) 1,000 pounds
(c) 500 pounds
3. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
4. Why does John express sorrow to the fact the Dashwoods are moving so faraway?
(a) He wanted to get to know them better
(b) He does not want to be left alone with his wife
(c) He will have to deliver furniture by boat rather than by road
(d) He needed them to do the house work
5. What does Marianne do at the party?
(b) Play the piano
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
2. Why does Elinor wonder if Marianne and Willoughby will be able to sustain a conversation?
3. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
4. What does Mrs. Dashwood inform John of in this chapter?
5. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)