|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy Steele tell Elinor?
(a) She has broken off the engagement with Edward
(b) Colonel Brandon is in love with Elinor
(c) She has fallen in love with John Dashwood
(d) Edward is in town
2. Why does Marianne not want to go to Cleveland?
(a) She is feeling ill
(b) It is even further away from Barton cottage
(c) It is near to Willoughby's family home
(d) It takes a week to travel there
3. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Elinor and Fanny
(b) Margaret and Marianne
(c) Margaret and Elinor
(d) Marianne and Elinor
4. What does Elinor reflect?
(a) That she can never forgive Willoughby
(b) That she needs to go home and sleep
(c) That WIlloughby is not a bad person
(d) That she can see what Marianne sees in Willoughby
5. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
(a) That he does not genuinely love Elinor
(b) That he has pig like eyes
(c) That he is reserved
(d) That he has no taste
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne want to do?
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
3. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
4. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
5. Who does Mrs Dashwood thank?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)