|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor decide about Mr. Palmer?
(a) He is rather handsome.
(b) He is poor
(c) That he is a nice, ordinary man
(d) He makes a good father
2. Where do the Palmers live?
3. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) A sum of money
(b) A letter
(c) An invitation
(d) A bracelet
4. Who does Willoughby say he loves?
(a) Miss Grey
(c) Miss Williams
5. What does Marianne want to do?
(a) Go home to Barton Cottage
(b) FInd another man
(c) Stay and fight for Willoughby
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
2. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
3. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
4. What does Marianne reproach her sister for being?
5. Who does Mrs. Jennings think will be a minister at Elinor's wedding?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)