|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
(a) A farm
(b) A church
(c) A factory
(d) A village
2. What does Elinor decide about Mr. Palmer?
(a) He is rather handsome.
(b) He makes a good father
(c) That he is a nice, ordinary man
(d) He is poor
3. How does Elinor initially react to Willoughby's appearance?
(a) She faints
(b) She throws a bucket of water over him
(c) Horrified, she tries to leave the room
(d) She shouts at him and insists he leaves
4. Why does Marianne have to spend a day with Mrs. Palmer and Mrs.Jennings?
(a) She does not know the area well enough
(b) She is trying to get on Mrs. Jennings' good side.
(c) Because it is raining
(d) Elinor tells her it would be rude not to
5. What does Brandon say is the main problem with the parsonage?
(a) It is not very pretty
(b) It is located outside the village
(c) It is too small for a married couple
(d) It is too old and needs repairs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
2. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
3. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
4. What illness does Marianne contract?
5. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)