|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor think her situation with Edward is better than Marianne's situation with Willoughby?
(a) Edward does not like socializing
(b) They were never really love
(c) They never got engaged
(d) At least they can still be friendly
2. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) Barton Park
(b) Norland Estate
(d) The Middleton's house
3. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
(a) He dislikes Fanny
(b) He has nowhere to go
(c) He dislikes Norland
(d) He does not want to leave Elinor
4. What do Elinor's visitors in this chapter urge her to do while in Cleveland?
(a) Visit Edward
(b) Try the local ale
(c) Visit Colonel Brandon
(d) Go mushroom picking
5. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
(a) They are no suitable men to mingle with
(b) She does not like Sir John
(c) She is worried for their safety
(d) She does not want the girls to borrow Sir John's carriage
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
2. Why is Lucy concerned about her engagement to Edward?
3. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
4. What does Marianne reproach her sister for being?
5. Who does Mrs. Jennings think will be a minister at Elinor's wedding?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)