|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
(a) A card from Willoughby
(b) A horse
(c) A gift from Willoughby
(d) A carriage
2. Why does Willoughby say he had to get married to Miss Grey?
(a) She was pregnant
(b) Her father threatened to kill him if he did not
(c) For money
(d) It is his family tradition
3. Who does Lucy say she has been secretly engaged to for a year?
(a) Colonel Brandon
(d) Robert Ferrars
4. Why does Elinor think she can feel sympathy for Willoughby?
(a) He needs friends
(b) He is destined to have a tragic life
(c) His story was very sad
(d) He will no longer be associated with her family
5. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
(a) She is worried for their safety
(b) They are no suitable men to mingle with
(c) She does not want the girls to borrow Sir John's carriage
(d) She does not like Sir John
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
2. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
3. What does Lucy want Edward to do for a living?
4. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
5. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)