|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
(a) The Dashwood sisters
(b) The Middleton's
(d) The Steele sistees
2. How does Elinor initially react to Willoughby's appearance?
(a) She shouts at him and insists he leaves
(b) She faints
(c) Horrified, she tries to leave the room
(d) She throws a bucket of water over him
3. Why is Marianne pleased to be going to Cleveland?
(a) Colonel Brandon lives near by
(b) She will be able to forget about Willoughby
(c) She will be nearer to Barton
(d) She will be in the country air
4. Who does Mrs. Jennings think will be a minister at Elinor's wedding?
(b) Sir John
(c) John Dashwood
5. What does Elinor decide about Mr. Palmer?
(a) He makes a good father
(b) That he is a nice, ordinary man
(c) He is rather handsome.
(d) He is poor
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marianne not want to go to Cleveland?
2. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
3. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
4. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
5. Who does Mrs Jennings tell about Elinor's engagement?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)