|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Elinor's visitors in this chapter urge her to do while in Cleveland?
(a) Visit Colonel Brandon
(b) Go mushroom picking
(c) Visit Edward
(d) Try the local ale
2. Who does Mrs Jennings tell about Elinor's engagement?
(d) John Dashwood
3. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
4. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He has a dark past
(b) He is a good man
(c) He is a libertine
(d) He is dimwitted
5. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) A letter
(b) A sum of money
(c) A bracelet
(d) An invitation
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elinor think she can feel sympathy for Willoughby?
2. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
3. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
4. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
5. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)