|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Willoughby say he loves?
(b) Miss Williams
(d) Miss Grey
2. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) Edward Ferrars
(b) John Dashwood
(c) Colonel Brandon
(d) John Willoughby
3. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
(a) Colonel Brandon and Lady Middleton
(b) Marianne and Colonel Brandon
(c) Marianne and Sir John
(d) Elinor and Colonel Brandon
4. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(a) Marry a woman of higher standing
(c) Find a job
(d) Give them a yearly allowance
5. Why has Mrs. Smith disowned him?
(a) He does not mix with good enough company
(b) She found out about his affair with Miss Williams
(c) He only wants Marianne
(d) He does want to marry anybody.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
2. Which of the following phrases does Austen use to describe Edward's mood?
3. For how long do Lucy and Anne stay at Barton Park?
4. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
5. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)