|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
(a) A piece of paper
(c) A small photograph
(d) A lock of a hair
2. Why would moving to Delaford cause Elinor pain?
(a) She will be too close to Edward
(b) She will be too far away from Edward
(c) She would be too near WIlloughby
(d) She would not be around enough people
3. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
(a) That he does not genuinely love Elinor
(b) That he is reserved
(c) That he has pig like eyes
(d) That he has no taste
4. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
(a) Let him be the rector at her wedding
(b) Buy him a bible
(c) Talk to him about it
(d) Persuade John to give Edward Norland Parish
5. Why does Marianne have to spend a day with Mrs. Palmer and Mrs.Jennings?
(a) Because it is raining
(b) She is trying to get on Mrs. Jennings' good side.
(c) Elinor tells her it would be rude not to
(d) She does not know the area well enough
Short Answer Questions
1. What baffles Marianne?
2. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
3. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
4. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
5. Who is the next person to arrive in Cleveland?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)