|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
(a) A conversation about children
(b) A conversation about Fanny's meaness
(c) A conversation about money
(d) A conversation about love
2. Why does Elinor think she can feel sympathy for Willoughby?
(a) He will no longer be associated with her family
(b) He needs friends
(c) His story was very sad
(d) He is destined to have a tragic life
3. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) Marianne cannot ride
(b) It is too extravagant
(c) It will cost too much to keep
(d) She is allergic to horse hair
4. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(a) Oxford Street in London
(b) A shipping business
(d) A home and a fortune from an old lady
5. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He is not dashing enough
(b) He does not have any money
(c) He does not love her
(d) He does not have a job
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
2. Who is the next person to come to London?
3. Why is Fanny upset?
4. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
5. What does Lucy ask Elinor to do to help Edward become a minister?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)