|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings think Elinor is getting married to?
(a) Sir John
(d) Colonel Brandon
2. Where do the Dashwoods and Mrs. Jennings go?
(a) Play golf
(b) On a shopping trip
(c) Play polo
(d) Horse riding
3. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Margaret and Marianne
(b) Marianne and Elinor
(c) Elinor and Fanny
(d) Margaret and Elinor
4. Why would moving to Delaford cause Elinor pain?
(a) She would be too near WIlloughby
(b) She will be too close to Edward
(c) She will be too far away from Edward
(d) She would not be around enough people
5. Why does Marianne have to spend a day with Mrs. Palmer and Mrs.Jennings?
(a) Elinor tells her it would be rude not to
(b) She is trying to get on Mrs. Jennings' good side.
(c) Because it is raining
(d) She does not know the area well enough
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
2. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
3. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
4. Which of the following phrases does Austen use to describe Edward's mood?
5. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)