|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marianne pleased to be going to Cleveland?
(a) She will be in the country air
(b) Colonel Brandon lives near by
(c) She will be able to forget about Willoughby
(d) She will be nearer to Barton
2. What illness does Marianne contract?
3. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
(a) He will not get to see Edward
(b) He will be unable to hunt
(c) He thinks she lives in a mansion
(d) He will not be able to go to the opera
4. For how long do Lucy and Anne stay at Barton Park?
(a) One month
(b) Two months
(c) Six weeks
(d) A week
5. What does Lucy Steele tell Elinor?
(a) She has fallen in love with John Dashwood
(b) Edward is in town
(c) She has broken off the engagement with Edward
(d) Colonel Brandon is in love with Elinor
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings think will be a minister at Elinor's wedding?
3. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
4. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
5. What baffles Marianne?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)