|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
(a) A card from Willoughby
(b) A carriage
(c) A gift from Willoughby
(d) A horse
2. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
(a) That he has no taste
(b) That he has pig like eyes
(c) That he is reserved
(d) That he does not genuinely love Elinor
3. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(a) Marry a woman of higher standing
(b) Find a job
(d) Give them a yearly allowance
4. What does Brandon say is the main problem with the parsonage?
(a) It is too small for a married couple
(b) It is not very pretty
(c) It is too old and needs repairs
(d) It is located outside the village
5. Why does Elinor think she can feel sympathy for Willoughby?
(a) He is destined to have a tragic life
(b) He will no longer be associated with her family
(c) His story was very sad
(d) He needs friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
2. Why does Willoughby say he had to get married to Miss Grey?
3. For how long do Lucy and Anne stay at Barton Park?
4. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
5. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)