|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is a fabulous artist
(b) He comes from a good family
(c) He is rich
(d) He is sensitive and loving
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(b) She refuses to play the piano
(c) She offends the Colonel
(d) She insults Elinor
3. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(b) He is much older than the others
(c) He has a damaged hand
(d) She loves him
4. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Margaret and Elinor
(b) Marianne and Elinor
(c) Elinor and Fanny
(d) Margaret and Marianne
5. What does Marianne do at the party?
(c) Play the piano
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
2. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
3. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
4. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
5. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)