|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
(a) Like a brother
(b) Like an uncle
(c) Like a child
(d) Like a friend
2. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(a) Oxford Street in London
(b) A home and a fortune from an old lady
(c) A shipping business
3. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To visit his sick mother
(b) To visit his illegitimate daughter
(c) To take part in a parade
(d) To visit his sick father
4. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(b) Barton Park
(c) The Middleton's house
(d) Norland Estate
5. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A sportsman
(b) A charlatan
(c) A rogue
(d) A libertine
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
2. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
3. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
4. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
5. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)