|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(b) The Middleton's house
(c) Barton Park
(d) Norland Estate
2. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not have any money
(b) He does not have a job
(c) He does not love her
(d) He is not dashing enough
3. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Marianne and Elinor
(b) Elinor and Fanny
(c) Margaret and Elinor
(d) Margaret and Marianne
4. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Marianne's piano playing
(b) Marianne's dress
(c) Elinor's eyes
(d) Mrs Dashwood's problems
5. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She insults Elinor
(b) She offends the Colonel
(c) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(d) She refuses to play the piano
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
2. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
3. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
4. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
5. How much money does Edward earn per year?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)