|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(a) Find a job
(b) Marry a woman of higher standing
(c) Give them a yearly allowance
2. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Marianne's piano playing
(b) Elinor's eyes
(c) Marianne's dress
(d) Mrs Dashwood's problems
3. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not love her
(b) He does not have any money
(c) He is not dashing enough
(d) He does not have a job
4. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is a fabulous artist
(b) He is sensitive and loving
(c) He is rich
(d) He comes from a good family
5. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He has a damaged hand
(b) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(c) He is much older than the others
(d) She loves him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
2. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
3. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
4. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
5. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)