|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(b) She refuses to play the piano
(c) She offends the Colonel
(d) She insults Elinor
2. What baffles Marianne?
(a) Edward's poetry
(b) Edward's hat
(c) Edward's bad mood
(d) Elinor and Edward's logical conversation
3. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
4. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(b) Norland Estate
(c) Barton Park
(d) The Middleton's house
5. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) John Willoughby
(c) Edward Ferrars
(d) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Edward earn per year?
2. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
3. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
4. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
5. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)