|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(b) She offends the Colonel
(c) She insults Elinor
(d) She refuses to play the piano
2. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
3. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(a) Oxford Street in London
(b) A home and a fortune from an old lady
(c) A shipping business
4. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not have any money
(b) He does not have a job
(c) He does not love her
(d) He is not dashing enough
5. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
(a) Edward Ferrars
(b) John Willoughby
(c) John Dashwood
(d) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
2. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
3. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
4. How much money does Edward earn per year?
5. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)