|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(a) A home and a fortune from an old lady
(b) Oxford Street in London
(d) A shipping business
2. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To visit his illegitimate daughter
(b) To visit his sick father
(c) To visit his sick mother
(d) To take part in a parade
3. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) Edward Ferrars
(c) No one
(d) John Willoughby
4. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
5. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He comes from a good family
(b) He is sensitive and loving
(c) He is a fabulous artist
(d) He is rich
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne do at the party?
2. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
3. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
4. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
5. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)