|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(a) A shipping business
(b) Oxford Street in London
(c) A home and a fortune from an old lady
2. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Marianne's dress
(b) Elinor's eyes
(c) Marianne's piano playing
(d) Mrs Dashwood's problems
3. What baffles Marianne?
(a) Elinor and Edward's logical conversation
(b) Edward's hat
(c) Edward's bad mood
(d) Edward's poetry
4. How much money does Edward earn per year?
(a) 1,800-2,000 pounds
(b) 3,000-4,000 pounds
(c) 1,000-2,000 pounds
(d) 10,000 pounds
5. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
(a) He has a dark past
(b) He is a good man
(c) He is dimwitted
(d) He is a libertine
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following comments upsets Edward?
2. What does Marianne do at the party?
3. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
4. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
5. Who do the Dashwoods encounter on a walk in the countryside?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)