|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He has a damaged hand
(b) He is much older than the others
(c) She loves him
(d) He was smoking a pipe at the time
2. What baffles Marianne?
(a) Edward's bad mood
(b) Edward's hat
(c) Elinor and Edward's logical conversation
(d) Edward's poetry
3. Marianne tells her sister she will try to love Edward in what way?
(a) Like a brother
(b) Like a child
(c) Like a friend
(d) Like an uncle
4. What does Willoughby stand to inherit?
(a) A home and a fortune from an old lady
(c) A shipping business
(d) Oxford Street in London
5. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To visit his sick mother
(b) To take part in a parade
(c) To visit his illegitimate daughter
(d) To visit his sick father
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
2. How much money does Edward earn per year?
3. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
4. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
5. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)