|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(a) Find a job
(c) Marry a woman of higher standing
(d) Give them a yearly allowance
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She refuses to play the piano
(b) She insults Elinor
(c) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(d) She offends the Colonel
3. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He comes from a good family
(b) He is a fabulous artist
(c) He is rich
(d) He is sensitive and loving
4. Which two sisters go for a walk in the country?
(a) Margaret and Elinor
(b) Elinor and Fanny
(c) Marianne and Elinor
(d) Margaret and Marianne
5. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He has a damaged hand
(b) He is much older than the others
(c) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(d) She loves him
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
2. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
3. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
4. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
5. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)