|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What baffles Marianne?
(a) Edward's poetry
(b) Edward's bad mood
(c) Elinor and Edward's logical conversation
(d) Edward's hat
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She insults Elinor
(b) She refuses to play the piano
(c) She offends the Colonel
(d) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
3. What topic of conversation do the Dashwoods draw Edward into?
(a) A conversation about children
(b) A conversation about money
(c) A conversation about Fanny's meaness
(d) A conversation about love
4. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) It will cost too much to keep
(b) She is allergic to horse hair
(c) Marianne cannot ride
(d) It is too extravagant
5. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He has a damaged hand
(b) He is much older than the others
(c) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(d) She loves him
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
2. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
3. Which two character does Mrs. Jennings try to match up?
4. What is John's opinion of Willoughby?
5. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)