Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) It will cost too much to keep
(b) She is allergic to horse hair
(c) Marianne cannot ride
(d) It is too extravagant
2. Why does Mrs. Dashwood like Edward?
(a) He is a fabulous artist
(b) He is sensitive and loving
(c) He is rich
(d) He comes from a good family
3. What does Elinor worry Edward's mother and sister will force him to do?
(b) Give them a yearly allowance
(c) Find a job
(d) Marry a woman of higher standing
4. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) John Willoughby
(b) John Dashwood
(c) Edward Ferrars
(d) Colonel Brandon
5. Why does Mrs. Dashwood not want her daughters to mingle?
(a) She does not want the girls to borrow Sir John's carriage
(b) She is worried for their safety
(c) They are no suitable men to mingle with
(d) She does not like Sir John
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
2. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
3. Who saves Marianne from her twisted ankle?
4. What does Marianne do at the party?
5. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)