|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marianne hope for cold weather?
(a) Willoughby will contract a cold
(b) She wants to have an excuse to stay inside and read
(c) Willoughby will come back from his outdoor pursuits
(d) London is too humid
2. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
(a) A lock of a hair
(c) A small photograph
(d) A piece of paper
3. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
(a) She visits the Middleton's everyday
(b) She goes for walks with Mariane
(c) She does the housework
(d) She draws
4. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
(b) He failed university
(c) He had his leg amputated
(d) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
5. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
(a) A farm
(b) A village
(c) A factory
(d) A church
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
2. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
3. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
4. What does Lucy Steele tell Elinor?
5. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)