|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Dashwoods and Mrs. Jennings go?
(a) Horse riding
(b) Play polo
(c) Play golf
(d) On a shopping trip
2. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
(a) Lucy Steele
(b) A fashionable looking young woman
(c) His elderly mother
(d) A princess
3. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He is much older than the others
(b) She loves him
(c) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(d) He has a damaged hand
4. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
(a) John Dashwood
(c) Sir John Middleton
5. Why does Marianne hope for cold weather?
(a) London is too humid
(b) Willoughby will contract a cold
(c) She wants to have an excuse to stay inside and read
(d) Willoughby will come back from his outdoor pursuits
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
2. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
3. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
4. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
5. What does Lucy Steele tell Elinor?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)