|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood
(b) The Steele sisters
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Palmer
(d) The Middletons
2. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) Marianne cannot ride
(b) She is allergic to horse hair
(c) It will cost too much to keep
(d) It is too extravagant
3. Where do the Dashwoods and Mrs. Jennings go?
(a) Horse riding
(b) Play golf
(c) On a shopping trip
(d) Play polo
4. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) John Willoughby
(b) Colonel Brandon
(c) John Dashwood
(d) Edward Ferrars
5. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
(a) She draws
(b) She visits the Middleton's everyday
(c) She does the housework
(d) She goes for walks with Mariane
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next person to come to London?
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
3. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
4. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
5. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)