|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She insults Elinor
(b) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(c) She refuses to play the piano
(d) She offends the Colonel
2. Why does Elinor think her situation with Edward is better than Marianne's situation with Willoughby?
(a) At least they can still be friendly
(b) They never got engaged
(c) They were never really love
(d) Edward does not like socializing
3. Why does Marianne hope for cold weather?
(a) She wants to have an excuse to stay inside and read
(b) Willoughby will contract a cold
(c) Willoughby will come back from his outdoor pursuits
(d) London is too humid
4. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
(a) He was smoking a pipe at the time
(b) He is much older than the others
(c) He has a damaged hand
(d) She loves him
5. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
(b) His brother's
(c) His own
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
2. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
3. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
4. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
5. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)