|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) Edward Ferrars
(b) John Dashwood
(c) Colonel Brandon
(d) John Willoughby
2. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
(a) A day
(b) Two weeks
(c) A week
(d) A month
3. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Elinor's eyes
(b) Mrs Dashwood's problems
(c) Marianne's piano playing
(d) Marianne's dress
4. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
(c) Sir John Middleton
(d) John Dashwood
5. Why does Elinor think her situation with Edward is better than Marianne's situation with Willoughby?
(a) Edward does not like socializing
(b) They were never really love
(c) They never got engaged
(d) At least they can still be friendly
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
2. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
3. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
4. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
5. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)