|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
(a) A church
(b) A factory
(c) A farm
(d) A village
2. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) It will cost too much to keep
(b) She is allergic to horse hair
(c) It is too extravagant
(d) Marianne cannot ride
3. Why does Elinor think her situation with Edward is better than Marianne's situation with Willoughby?
(a) They never got engaged
(b) At least they can still be friendly
(c) Edward does not like socializing
(d) They were never really love
4. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Marianne's piano playing
(b) Marianne's dress
(c) Mrs Dashwood's problems
(d) Elinor's eyes
5. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
(a) He will not get to see Edward
(b) He thinks she lives in a mansion
(c) He will be unable to hunt
(d) He will not be able to go to the opera
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
2. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
3. Why does Marianne hope for cold weather?
4. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
5. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)