|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
(a) He dislikes Norland
(b) He does not want to leave Elinor
(c) He dislikes Fanny
(d) He has nowhere to go
2. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
(a) A small photograph
(b) A lock of a hair
(d) A piece of paper
3. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) Barton Park
(b) Norland Estate
(d) The Middleton's house
4. Why does Elinor think her situation with Edward is better than Marianne's situation with Willoughby?
(a) They were never really love
(b) Edward does not like socializing
(c) At least they can still be friendly
(d) They never got engaged
5. What does Marianne do at the party?
(c) Play the piano
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
2. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
3. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
4. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
5. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)