|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy Steele tell Elinor?
(a) Colonel Brandon is in love with Elinor
(b) She has fallen in love with John Dashwood
(c) She has broken off the engagement with Edward
(d) Edward is in town
2. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To visit his illegitimate daughter
(b) To visit his sick father
(c) To take part in a parade
(d) To visit his sick mother
3. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
(a) A factory
(b) A farm
(c) A church
(d) A village
4. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
(a) The Middleton's
(b) The Dashwood sisters
(d) The Steele sistees
5. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
(a) He thinks she lives in a mansion
(b) He will not be able to go to the opera
(c) He will be unable to hunt
(d) He will not get to see Edward
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
2. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
3. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
4. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
5. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)