|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) Marianne cannot ride
(b) It will cost too much to keep
(c) She is allergic to horse hair
(d) It is too extravagant
2. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) John Willoughby
(c) Edward Ferrars
(d) Colonel Brandon
3. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
(a) She draws
(b) She goes for walks with Mariane
(c) She does the housework
(d) She visits the Middleton's everyday
4. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A rogue
(b) A libertine
(c) A sportsman
(d) A charlatan
5. Where do the Dashwoods and Mrs. Jennings go?
(a) Horse riding
(b) On a shopping trip
(c) Play polo
(d) Play golf
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
2. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
3. What does Marianne do at the party?
4. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
5. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)