|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) He is in love with her
(b) He is feeling ill
(c) She thinks he may have a wife
(d) He has been called up to the army
2. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To visit his sick father
(b) To visit his sick mother
(c) To take part in a parade
(d) To visit his illegitimate daughter
3. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
(a) A princess
(b) A fashionable looking young woman
(c) Lucy Steele
(d) His elderly mother
4. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A charlatan
(b) A rogue
(c) A sportsman
(d) A libertine
5. Where do the Dashwoods and Mrs. Jennings go?
(a) Horse riding
(b) Play polo
(c) On a shopping trip
(d) Play golf
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
2. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
3. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
4. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
5. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)