|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
(a) He has nowhere to go
(b) He dislikes Norland
(c) He does not want to leave Elinor
(d) He dislikes Fanny
2. Why does Marianne hope for cold weather?
(a) She wants to have an excuse to stay inside and read
(b) London is too humid
(c) Willoughby will contract a cold
(d) Willoughby will come back from his outdoor pursuits
3. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
(a) He thinks she lives in a mansion
(b) He will not get to see Edward
(c) He will be unable to hunt
(d) He will not be able to go to the opera
4. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) Edward Ferrars
(c) Colonel Brandon
(d) John Willoughby
5. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) A sum of money
(b) An invitation
(c) A letter
(d) A bracelet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
2. What does Lucy Steele tell Elinor?
3. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
4. Who is the next person to come to London?
5. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)