|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
(a) A village
(b) A church
(c) A factory
(d) A farm
2. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A charlatan
(b) A sportsman
(c) A libertine
(d) A rogue
3. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
(a) A small photograph
(b) A piece of paper
(c) A lock of a hair
4. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) Colonel Brandon
(b) John Dashwood
(c) Edward Ferrars
(d) John Willoughby
5. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
(a) Sir John Middleton
(c) John Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
2. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
3. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
4. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
5. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)