|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne notice under Edward's ring?
(a) A small photograph
(b) A lock of a hair
(d) A piece of paper
2. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
(a) To visit his illegitimate daughter
(b) To visit his sick father
(c) To take part in a parade
(d) To visit his sick mother
3. Where do the Dashwoods visit in this chapter?
(a) The Middleton's house
(b) Norland Estate
(c) Barton Park
4. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) It is too extravagant
(b) She is allergic to horse hair
(c) It will cost too much to keep
(d) Marianne cannot ride
5. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) She thinks he may have a wife
(b) He has been called up to the army
(c) He is feeling ill
(d) He is in love with her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
2. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
3. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
4. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
5. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)