|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
(a) A princess
(b) Lucy Steele
(c) A fashionable looking young woman
(d) His elderly mother
2. What does Marianne do at the party?
(a) Play the piano
3. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) It will cost too much to keep
(b) It is too extravagant
(c) Marianne cannot ride
(d) She is allergic to horse hair
4. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) He is in love with her
(b) She thinks he may have a wife
(c) He is feeling ill
(d) He has been called up to the army
5. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
(a) He will not get to see Edward
(b) He will not be able to go to the opera
(c) He will be unable to hunt
(d) He thinks she lives in a mansion
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
2. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
3. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
4. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
5. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)