|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A rogue
(b) A sportsman
(c) A libertine
(d) A charlatan
2. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Elinor's eyes
(b) Marianne's dress
(c) Marianne's piano playing
(d) Mrs Dashwood's problems
3. Why does Marianne hope for cold weather?
(a) Willoughby will come back from his outdoor pursuits
(b) She wants to have an excuse to stay inside and read
(c) Willoughby will contract a cold
(d) London is too humid
4. How long does Edward stay with the Dashwoods?
(a) Two weeks
(b) A week
(c) A day
(d) A month
5. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) John Willoughby
(b) Edward Ferrars
(c) Colonel Brandon
(d) John Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
3. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
4. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
5. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)