|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He had his leg amputated
(b) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
(c) He failed university
(d) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Palmer
(b) The Middletons
(c) Mrs. Dashwood
(d) The Steele sisters
3. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
(a) A rogue
(b) A charlatan
(c) A libertine
(d) A sportsman
4. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
(a) His own
(c) His brother's
5. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
(c) John Dashwood
(d) Sir John Middleton
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elinor keep herself busy when Edward leaves?
2. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
3. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
4. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
5. What does Marianne do at the party?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)