|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
(a) He will not get to see Edward
(b) He thinks she lives in a mansion
(c) He will be unable to hunt
(d) He will not be able to go to the opera
2. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) An invitation
(b) A sum of money
(c) A bracelet
(d) A letter
3. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
4. Why does Mrs. Jennings worry about the Colonel?
(a) She thinks he may have a wife
(b) He has been called up to the army
(c) He is in love with her
(d) He is feeling ill
5. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Marianne's piano playing
(b) Marianne's dress
(c) Elinor's eyes
(d) Mrs Dashwood's problems
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
2. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
3. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
4. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
5. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)