|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Dashwood say he has bought?
(a) A village
(b) A factory
(c) A farm
(d) A church
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood
(b) The Middletons
(c) The Steele sisters
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Palmer
3. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
(a) He has nowhere to go
(b) He dislikes Fanny
(c) He does not want to leave Elinor
(d) He dislikes Norland
4. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
(a) Marianne cannot ride
(b) It will cost too much to keep
(c) It is too extravagant
(d) She is allergic to horse hair
5. What does Marianne do at the party?
(b) Play the piano
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
2. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
3. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
4. What does Lucy Steele tell Elinor?
5. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)