|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
(b) His own
(d) His brother's
2. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She refuses to play the piano
(b) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(c) She insults Elinor
(d) She offends the Colonel
3. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
(a) He does not want to leave Elinor
(b) He dislikes Norland
(c) He has nowhere to go
(d) He dislikes Fanny
4. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) A bracelet
(b) A sum of money
(c) An invitation
(d) A letter
5. Who is the next person to come to London?
(b) The Palmers
(c) The Middletons
(d) John Dashwood
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nearby manor do the character's intend to visit the next day?
2. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
3. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
4. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
5. What does Lucy Steele tell Elinor?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)