|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is also present at the Middleton's dinner party?
(a) Edward Ferrars
(b) Colonel Brandon
(c) John Dashwood
(d) John Willoughby
2. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
(a) A carriage
(b) A gift from Willoughby
(c) A horse
(d) A card from Willoughby
3. Why has Edward ended up having a idle life?
(a) He is waiting to inherit his father's business
(b) He was unable to choose a profession when he was younger
(c) He had his leg amputated
(d) He failed university
4. Who do the Dashwoods see while out?
(a) John Dashwood
(d) Sir John Middleton
5. Why does Elinor chastise her sister?
(a) She refuses to play the piano
(b) She entered Willoughby's house alone with him
(c) She insults Elinor
(d) She offends the Colonel
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marianne forgive the Colonel for not applauding?
2. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
3. Who do John and Fanny plan a party for?
4. Who does Elinor see Willoughby with?
5. Why does Elinor try to persuade Elinor to give Willoughby's present up?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)