|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings say is coming to town?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood
(b) The Middletons
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Palmer
(d) The Steele sisters
2. What does Marianne do at the party?
(b) Play the piano
3. What does Colonel Brandon pay close attention to?
(a) Marianne's piano playing
(b) Mrs Dashwood's problems
(c) Marianne's dress
(d) Elinor's eyes
4. What does Colonel Brando receive before the trip to Whitwell?
(a) A letter
(b) An invitation
(c) A sum of money
(d) A bracelet
5. Whose lock of hair does Edward claim it is?
(a) His brother's
(b) His own
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Jennings say Sir John will be disappointed?
2. What arrives at Mrs. Jennings house while they are out?
3. Why is Edward reluctant to leave?
4. What does Mrs Jennings think the Colonel is left town for?
5. Which of the following words does Austen use to describe Sir John?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)