|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne want to do?
(a) Stay and fight for Willoughby
(c) Go home to Barton Cottage
(d) FInd another man
2. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
(a) She cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
(b) She is worried she will get sick
(c) She is worried her baby will get sick.
(d) She has to go and see her mother.
3. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) That she owes Willoughby money
(b) Her love for Willoughby
(c) Her birth
(d) Her engagement to Willoughby
4. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
(d) Hooping cough
5. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That she may change the cottage
(b) That he should marry Elinor
(c) That he is not a good match for Marianne
(d) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
2. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
3. What stops Colonel Brandon from leaving as well?
4. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
5. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)