|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne want to do?
(a) Go home to Barton Cottage
(b) FInd another man
(c) Stay and fight for Willoughby
2. What stops Colonel Brandon from leaving as well?
(a) Elinor begs him to stay.
(b) Marianne begs him to stay
(c) He thinks Mrs Jennings will gossip about his cowardice
(d) Marianne gets better
3. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
(a) She wants to find a job
(b) She does not want to seem rude to Mrs Jennings
(c) She is not well enogh to travel
(d) She wants to see Edward
4. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
5. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That he should marry Elinor
(b) That he is not a good match for Marianne
(c) That she may change the cottage
(d) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
Short Answer Questions
1. After Brandon leaves, who other than Marianne are the only two people that remain?
2. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
3. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
4. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
5. Why does Colonel Brandon leave?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)