|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Brandon leaves, who other than Marianne are the only two people that remain?
(a) Elinor and Mrs. Jennings
(b) Mr. Palmer and Mrs. Jennings
(c) Mr. Palmer and Elinor
(d) Elinor and Margaret
2. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
(a) Talking to her sister about WIlloughby
(b) Spreading rumors
(c) Nagging her to tidy up
(d) Sending Willoughby letters
3. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) Her birth
(b) That she owes Willoughby money
(c) Her engagement to Willoughby
(d) Her love for Willoughby
4. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
(b) Hooping cough
5. What does Marianne want to do?
(a) Stay and fight for Willoughby
(b) Go home to Barton Cottage
(d) FInd another man
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
2. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
3. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
4. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
5. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)