|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
(a) Willoughby has broken off their engagement
(b) Willoughby is leaving
(c) She has broken Mrs. Dashwood's best china
(d) She has broken her foot
2. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
(a) She is not well enogh to travel
(b) She wants to find a job
(c) She wants to see Edward
(d) She does not want to seem rude to Mrs Jennings
3. What does Marianne want to do?
(a) FInd another man
(c) Stay and fight for Willoughby
(d) Go home to Barton Cottage
4. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
5. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
(a) Nagging her to tidy up
(b) Spreading rumors
(c) Talking to her sister about WIlloughby
(d) Sending Willoughby letters
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
2. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
3. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
4. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
5. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)