|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
(d) Hooping cough
2. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
(b) John Dashwood
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
3. After Brandon leaves, who other than Marianne are the only two people that remain?
(a) Elinor and Mrs. Jennings
(b) Mr. Palmer and Elinor
(c) Elinor and Margaret
(d) Mr. Palmer and Mrs. Jennings
4. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
(a) Her love for Willoughby
(b) Her conversation with Elinor
(c) Her engagement to Willoughby
(d) Her trip to Sir John's house
5. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
2. What stops Colonel Brandon from leaving as well?
3. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
4. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
5. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)