|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
2. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
(a) She is worried her baby will get sick.
(b) She is worried she will get sick
(c) She cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
(d) She has to go and see her mother.
3. What stops Colonel Brandon from leaving as well?
(a) Elinor begs him to stay.
(b) He thinks Mrs Jennings will gossip about his cowardice
(c) Marianne begs him to stay
(d) Marianne gets better
4. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
(a) She is not well enogh to travel
(b) She wants to see Edward
(c) She wants to find a job
(d) She does not want to seem rude to Mrs Jennings
5. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
(b) After lunch
(d) After breakfast
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
2. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
3. What does Marianne want to do?
4. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
5. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)