|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colonel Brandon leave?
(a) He has to meet Miss Williams
(b) He cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
(c) He has to prepare the parsonage for Edward
(d) To fetch Mrs. Dashwood
2. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars
(c) John Dashwood
3. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
4. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
(a) She is worried she will get sick
(b) She is worried her baby will get sick.
(c) She cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
(d) She has to go and see her mother.
5. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) Her engagement to Willoughby
(b) Her birth
(c) That she owes Willoughby money
(d) Her love for Willoughby
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
2. What stops Colonel Brandon from leaving as well?
3. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
4. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
5. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)