|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
(a) Miss Grey
2. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
(a) She has to go and see her mother.
(b) She is worried her baby will get sick.
(c) She is worried she will get sick
(d) She cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
3. Why does Colonel Brandon leave?
(a) He has to prepare the parsonage for Edward
(b) He has to meet Miss Williams
(c) To fetch Mrs. Dashwood
(d) He cannot bear to see Marianne in pain
4. After Brandon leaves, who other than Marianne are the only two people that remain?
(a) Elinor and Margaret
(b) Mr. Palmer and Mrs. Jennings
(c) Mr. Palmer and Elinor
(d) Elinor and Mrs. Jennings
5. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
(a) Hooping cough
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
2. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
3. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
4. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
5. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)