|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
(b) Miss Grey
2. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) Mrs. Ferrars
3. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
(a) He lives too far away
(b) He did not love her
(c) His family would not allow it
(d) He was in too much debt
4. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
(a) Hooping cough
5. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
(a) Her love for Willoughby
(b) Her trip to Sir John's house
(c) Her engagement to Willoughby
(d) Her conversation with Elinor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne want to do?
2. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
3. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
4. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
5. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)