|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
(a) She has broken Mrs. Dashwood's best china
(b) She has broken her foot
(c) Willoughby has broken off their engagement
(d) Willoughby is leaving
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
(c) Miss Grey
3. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
(b) Hooping cough
4. What does Marianne want to do?
(b) Stay and fight for Willoughby
(c) Go home to Barton Cottage
(d) FInd another man
5. What stops Colonel Brandon from leaving as well?
(a) Marianne gets better
(b) Marianne begs him to stay
(c) Elinor begs him to stay.
(d) He thinks Mrs Jennings will gossip about his cowardice
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
2. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
3. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
4. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
5. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)