|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
(a) She has broken her foot
(b) Willoughby has broken off their engagement
(c) She has broken Mrs. Dashwood's best china
(d) Willoughby is leaving
2. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
(a) She wants to find a job
(b) She does not want to seem rude to Mrs Jennings
(c) She is not well enogh to travel
(d) She wants to see Edward
3. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars
(c) John Dashwood
4. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
(b) That he should marry Elinor
(c) That he is not a good match for Marianne
(d) That she may change the cottage
5. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
(b) Miss Grey
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
2. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
3. Why does Colonel Brandon leave?
4. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
5. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)