|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
(b) That he should marry Elinor
(c) That he is not a good match for Marianne
(d) That she may change the cottage
2. After Brandon leaves, who other than Marianne are the only two people that remain?
(a) Elinor and Mrs. Jennings
(b) Mr. Palmer and Elinor
(c) Mr. Palmer and Mrs. Jennings
(d) Elinor and Margaret
3. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) Mrs. Ferrars
4. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
(a) He did not love her
(b) He lives too far away
(c) He was in too much debt
(d) His family would not allow it
5. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
(a) After lunch
(d) After breakfast
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
2. What stops Colonel Brandon from leaving as well?
3. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
4. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
5. What does Marianne want to do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)