|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
(a) She is not well enogh to travel
(b) She does not want to seem rude to Mrs Jennings
(c) She wants to find a job
(d) She wants to see Edward
2. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
(d) John Dashwood
3. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
(a) That she may change the cottage
(b) That they are thinking of moving to a bigger house
(c) That he should marry Elinor
(d) That he is not a good match for Marianne
4. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
(a) After lunch
(c) After breakfast
5. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) Her love for Willoughby
(b) Her engagement to Willoughby
(c) Her birth
(d) That she owes Willoughby money
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
2. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
3. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
4. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
5. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)