|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) That she owes Willoughby money
(b) Her love for Willoughby
(c) Her engagement to Willoughby
(d) Her birth
2. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
(a) Hooping cough
3. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
(a) Her engagement to Willoughby
(b) Her conversation with Elinor
(c) Her trip to Sir John's house
(d) Her love for Willoughby
4. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars
(b) John Dashwood
5. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
(a) He was in too much debt
(b) His family would not allow it
(c) He did not love her
(d) He lives too far away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne want to do?
2. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
3. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
4. Why does Colonel Brandon leave?
5. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)