|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
(a) Hooping cough
2. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
(b) Miss Grey
3. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) Her love for Willoughby
(b) Her engagement to Willoughby
(c) Her birth
(d) That she owes Willoughby money
4. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
(a) She has broken her foot
(b) Willoughby is leaving
(c) Willoughby has broken off their engagement
(d) She has broken Mrs. Dashwood's best china
5. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marianne want to do?
2. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
3. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
4. Why does Mrs Palmer leave the house when Marianne falls ill?
5. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)