|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Brandon leaves, who other than Marianne are the only two people that remain?
(a) Mr. Palmer and Elinor
(b) Elinor and Mrs. Jennings
(c) Mr. Palmer and Mrs. Jennings
(d) Elinor and Margaret
2. When does Marianne receive a letter from Willoughby?
(c) After breakfast
(d) After lunch
3. What does Marianne want to do?
(a) Stay and fight for Willoughby
(b) FInd another man
(c) Go home to Barton Cottage
4. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
(d) Hooping cough
5. Why does Elinor persuade her sister to stay in London?
(a) She wants to see Edward
(b) She wants to find a job
(c) She is not well enogh to travel
(d) She does not want to seem rude to Mrs Jennings
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
2. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
3. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
4. Which of the sisters stays behind from visiting Lady Middleton?
5. What does Elinor ask Mrs Jennings to stop doing?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)