One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jennings say Willoughby is now engaged to?
(d) Miss Grey
2. What information is Marianne unwilling to share with her mother?
(a) Her engagement to Willoughby
(b) Her conversation with Elinor
(c) Her trip to Sir John's house
(d) Her love for Willoughby
3. Who do the Dashwoods visit at the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Lady Middleton
(d) John and Fanny Dashwood
4. Who arrives at the cottage unexpectedly?
(a) John Dashwood
(d) Mrs. Ferrars
5. What does Elinor ask Marianne proof of?
(a) That she owes Willoughby money
(b) Her love for Willoughby
(c) Her birth
(d) Her engagement to Willoughby
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Willoughby not marry Marianne?
2. What does Marianne's illness deepen into?
3. What does Marianne want to do?
4. Why is Marianne upset when the Dashwoods arrive back home?
5. Which of Mrs.Dashwood's suggestions upset Willoughby?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)