Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Which family does Austen immediately introduce in this chapter?
(a) The Ferrars family
(b) The Partridge family
(c) The Steele family
(d) The Dashwood family
2. How many marriages has Henry Dashwood had?
3. Who does Henry Dashwood call to his bedside to ask to support his wife and daughters?
(a) John Dashwood
(b) Mrs Jennings
(c) Sir John Middleton
(d) Mrs. Dashwood
4. Which of the daughters is described as having "strength and understanding"?
5. How much money does Fanny convince John to give his sisters and stepmother?
(a) 100 pounds
(b) 1,000 pounds
(c) 500 pounds
6. How much money does John initially decide to give his stepmother and sisters?
(a) 500 ponds
(b) 100 pounds
(c) 10,000 pounds
(d) 1,000 pounds
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. Which one of the sisters does Edward Ferrars devote his time to?
8. Which character does Mrs. Dashwood take an immediate dislike to?
9. Why is Marianne not happy Edward is marrying Elinor?
(a) He does not love her
(b) He is not dashing enough
(c) He does not have any money
(d) He does not have a job
This section contains 4,321 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)