|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Max's family members is dead?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
2. What is Bebe's yearly income from Sellevision?
(a) Over $600,000.
(b) Over $100,000.
(c) Over $2 million.
(d) Over $1 million.
3. After Peggy Jean reads an e-mail asking if she'd liked her "gift," what liquid does she use to take her pills?
(c) Peach schnapps.
4. After which segment does Peggy Jean receive an unsigned e-mail, asking if she'd liked her "gift"?
(a) Guys for God.
(b) Gold for Good.
(c) Gifts for Gals.
(d) Gifts for Guys.
5. What does Peggy Jean take after opening the package?
(a) Two Tylenol and a cup of coffee.
(b) Two Valium and a small bottle of liquor.
(c) Two Xanax and a Diet Coke.
(d) Two vitamins and an iced tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. From which vendor did Trish's jewelry come?
2. Trish tells who that she is worried about Peggy Jean?
3. Who was woken up in the middle of the night for the purchase of Trish's jewelry?
4. What craving alerts Peggy Jean to the fact that she is an addict?
5. Which show is Bebe hosting when Eliot calls in and gives his name as Michael?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)