1. What does "Ne te quaesiveris extra" mean?
2. Who wrote the verses that Emerson mentions at the beginning of the first paragraph?
3. What does Emerson say is most important about verses like the ones he mentions at the beginning of the first paragraph?
4. Which of the following figures does Emerson not mention as being an example of speaking one's mind?
5. What does Emerson say a man should learn to detect and watch?
6. What does Emerson say is the lesson great works of art teach us?
This section contains 5,119 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)