Quiz: Paragraphs 19-27
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Emerson say conspires against "the sanity and authority of the soul"?
a) Our mind.
2. What is it that man no longer dares to say, according to Emerson?
a) "I won't" and "I disagree."
b) "I can" and "I believe."
c) "I want" and "I will."
d) "I think" and "I am."
3. Who instructed the world, according to Emerson?
a) The world's teachers.
b) The world's geniuses.
c) The world's kings.
d) The world's priests.
4. Which of the following things does Emerson NOT name in explaining what man is "one with"?
d) The animals.
5. What does Emerson say we can...
This section contains 306 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)