|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 136 - 194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Manju carry to buy peanuts and water after the cricket game in Part One?
(a) 5 rupees.
(b) 50 rupees.
(c) 100 rupees.
(d) 15 rupees.
2. According to Mohan's rules for his sons, a boy must not shave until he is what age?
3. According to Mohan's rules for his sons, what "will destroy anything, even a secret contract with God"?
4. How old is Javed when he loses his virginity?
5. Who is on the news after surpassing Manju's batting record?
(a) T.E. Sarfraz Khan.
(b) Jignesh Seth.
(c) B.B. Balasubramaniam.
(d) Ravi Shastri.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what unhygienic nearby food cart do Manju and Radha go with the spotty-necked girl before school in Part One?
2. Who is described as "the face" of cricket in Part One?
3. Who is Mohar's neighbor that he encounters after leaving his sons at the MIG Cricket Club?
4. Whom does Manju thank for "this exquisite opportunity to experience first-hand the uplifting culture of the United Kingdom" in a statement after he returns from England?
5. What does Radha order at the fast-food shack when he goes with Manju and the spotty-necked girl in Part One?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)