|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word from the Prologue means "darkness"?
2. What letter is sequined on the handbag of the spotty-necked girl when she goes out to eat with Manju and Radha?
3. How much older is Radha than Manju Kumar?
(a) 4 years older.
(b) 2 years older.
(c) 3 years older.
(d) 1 year older.
4. At what temple does Mohan deliver money after he has received the first installment of the scholarship fund in Part One?
(a) The Lakshmi Narasimha Temple.
(b) The Konark Sun Temple.
(c) The Chheda Nagar Temple.
(d) The Brihadeeswara Temple.
5. How much of Mohar's sons' future earnings to become the legal property of Shri Mehta, according to the contract that Mohan has signed in Part One?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mohan taken when he is injured after an argument with his sons in Part One?
2. Whom does Mohan make a call to regarding the status of a piece of ancestral land in his village in Part One?
3. Where is Pramod Sawant the head cricket coach in Part One?
4. How much money was Mohan forced to pay for a security deposit on his new home after leaving the slum?
5. When Radha and Manju take a yearly visit to their home village from Mumbai, where do they get off the train, according to the narrator in Part One?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)