|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pramod describe the younger Kumar batting today in a cricket game when talking to Tommy Sir in Part One?
(a) The Ali Weinberg International School.
(c) The Oval Maidan.
(d) The Mafia Bar.
2. At what unhygienic nearby food cart do Manju and Radha go with the spotty-necked girl before school in Part One?
(a) Thambi's Fast Food Hut.
(b) Anand's Fast Food Hut.
(c) Alur's Fast Food Hut.
(d) Dhobi's Fast Food Hut.
3. Who is Mohar's neighbor that he encounters after leaving his sons at the MIG Cricket Club?
(a) Bal Thackeray.
(b) Anand Mehta.
(c) Pramod Sawant.
4. To what neighborhood do Mohan and his sons move after they have saved enough money to leave the slum?
5. How old does Tommy Sir say he was when he began working on a history of the Maratha campaign at the third battle of Panipat in Part One?
Short Answer Questions
1. When a woman asks Manju for directions to his home after Radha has broken the batting record, he tells her that his father is a businessman in what industries in Part One?
2. What does Radha begin chanting at his brother during the meeting at the MIG headquarters in Part One?
3. How old is Pramod Sawant described during his meeting with Tommy Sir in the beginning of Part One?
4. Who is described as the "Permanent Boss of the city" that lives at the Matoshree compound in Part One?
5. What is the "lord's golden spear" referred to as at the Subramanya temple?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)