|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Pramod Sawant described during his meeting with Tommy Sir in the beginning of Part One?
(a) His late 20s.
(b) His early 40s.
(c) His early 30s.
(d) His late 40s.
2. What does "MIG" refer to in the MIG Cricket Club?
(a) Men's Investment Group.
(b) Middle Income Group.
(c) Multiple Imaging Group.
(d) Medical Investment Group.
3. The narrator says in Part One that "There is a Chutney Mafia in this city, run by men called" what?
(b) "Spotty neck."
(c) "Tommy Sir."
4. When did Tommy Sir get married?
5. What does Radha begin chanting at his brother during the meeting at the MIG headquarters in Part One?
(c) "Spotty neck."
(d) "Young Lion."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manju score at the Harris Shield exhibition in Part One?
2. What playwright does Tommy Sir quote in Part One in saying, "... they haven't spoken English in America in decades"?
3. Who is described as the "Permanent Boss of the city" that lives at the Matoshree compound in Part One?
4. Who is described as "the face" of cricket in Part One?
5. How much of Mohar's sons' future earnings to become the legal property of Shri Mehta, according to the contract that Mohan has signed in Part One?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)