|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Manju, Radha, and their father reach the MIG Cricket Club in Part One, they are told that Tommy Sir does not arrive before what time?
2. Who is Mohar's neighbor that he encounters after leaving his sons at the MIG Cricket Club?
(a) Pramod Sawant.
(b) Bal Thackeray.
(c) Anand Mehta.
3. The narrator says in Part One that "There is a Chutney Mafia in this city, run by men called" what?
(a) "Spotty neck."
(b) "Tommy Sir."
4. How old is Pramod Sawant described during his meeting with Tommy Sir in the beginning of Part One?
(a) His early 40s.
(b) His late 20s.
(c) His late 40s.
(d) His early 30s.
5. Tommy Sir tells Pramod in Part One of Manju, "Pramod, the idea that the boy has to be either real or a fake is" what?
(a) "An arbitrary belief in chance."
(b) "A very Western piece of logic."
(c) "A very Easter piece of logic."
(d) "A very standard belief."
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does the narrator say Manju and Radha's father brought them to Mumbai when Pramod first begins following Manju's games in Part One?
2. At what time would Radha's father take him out every day for cricket practice when he was four years old, according to the narrator in the beginning of the novel?
3. What instrument does the legless man play at the train station, according to the narrator in Part One?
4. Where is Pramod Sawant the head cricket coach in Part One?
5. What is the only thing in this world that is tasteless, according to the narrator in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)