|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 195 - 242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mumbai's sporting equipment district?
(a) Chheda Nagar.
(b) Dhobi Talao.
2. At what school does Manju train in cricket while in England?
(a) The Eknath Solkar International School.
(b) The Dhobi Talao International School.
(c) The Ali Weinberg International School.
(d) The J.F. Browns International School.
3. To whose house is Radha fleeing in his home village after the attack on Selection Day?
(a) Uncle Ravi's house.
(b) Uncle Ramnath's house.
(c) Uncle Revanna's house.
(d) Uncle Jignesh's house.
4. Javed tells Manju in the narrative, "When you go to war, first you must have" what?
(a) "A position."
(b) "An enemy."
(c) "A map."
(d) "A mission."
5. Who is the principal of the Alii Weinberg International School?
(a) Ravi Shastri.
(b) Eknath Solkar.
(c) Patricia D'Mello.
(d) Anand Mehta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town in the Satara district does Tommy Sir hike around each year by himself?
2. Where does Javed tell Manju to take a train and meet him after he calls to tell Javed about Mehta's middle-of-the-night visit?
3. Who intervenes when Mohan goes to slap Radha when his batting average falls in Part One?
4. The spotty-necked girl says, regarding cricket, when she is out with Manju and Radha in Part One that nothing that does what can be called a sport?
5. Whom does Manju tell on the phone that his father wants him to give back the England scholarship?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)