|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 195 - 242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of the drop in Radha's batting average before Manju goes to England?
(a) He has lost interest in the sport.
(b) He has injured his ankle.
(c) He is experiencing a growth spurt.
(d) He has experienced a shoulder injury.
2. Where has Javed recently gone on a trip with his father when he meets with Manju at the restaurant to discuss college?
3. What is the name of Tommy Sir's daughter?
(b) Patricia D'Mello.
4. What cricket term refers to each of the three stumps with two bails at the top at either end of the pitch?
5. How many rupees each month is Mehta obligated to give the Kumars, according to the contract Mohan signs in Part One?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "lord's golden spear" referred to as at the Subramanya temple?
2. What is said to be Tommy Sir's favorite deodorant?
3. What percentage of India is currently under the age of 25, according to the career counselor who speaks with Manju?
4. Where does Anand Mehta say he is dealing with the mafia after the game on Selection Day?
5. What god of death does Mohan call out to after his sons have disappeared?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)