|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 195 - 242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Manju been injured when he bats the winning game in Part One?
(a) His left ankle.
(b) His right leg.
(c) His left thumb.
(d) His shoulder.
2. Where does the "spotty-necked" girl's father own a chemical plant?
3. What is the name of the building where Mohan moves with his sons after leaving the slum?
(a) The Tattvamasi Building.
(b) The Talao Building.
(c) The Thackeray Building.
(d) The Sawant Building.
4. What ultimatum does Javed give to Manju when he offers him a place to stay after Selection Day?
(a) To sever ties with his mother.
(b) To tell his brother off.
(c) To attend college.
(d) To stop playing cricket.
5. How many rupees each month is Mehta obligated to give the Kumars, according to the contract Mohan signs in Part One?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did T.O. Shenoy first play in Selection Day in Bombay?
2. What animal does Manju maim with his shoe when he argues with Radha on the day before Selection Day?
3. How much money does the uncle of the cricket player that was attacked by Radha want in compensation from Mehta?
4. Who intervenes when Mohan goes to slap Radha when his batting average falls in Part One?
5. What percentage of India is currently under the age of 25, according to the career counselor who speaks with Manju?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)