1. According to Cicero in his first point in Attack on Misgovernment, Against Verres I, how does Cicero see the court as being?
2. What does Cicero state cannot happen in a court of law?
3. Who helped Cicero fend off attempts by Verres to tarnish him?
4. How long did Cicero spend investigating Verres in Sicily?
5. Whom does Verres think ill of in Cicero's third argument against Verres?
6. In what did Verres put his expectation of safety?
7. According to Cicero in his fourth argument, what position did Verres occupy when he embezzled public money and abandoned his province?
This section contains 3,833 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)