|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Practical Code of Behavior, On Duties, III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what did Verres put his expectation of safety?
(a) His innocence.
(b) The judges.
2. What was Publius Clodius' main quality?
3. Who interprets right as the only good according to Cicero?
4. What was the former position of Antony's father-in-law?
5. What are goodness and right?
(d) Never used together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the new consul elect tell Verres when Verres congratulated him for his victory?
2. What does Cicero consider and debate in section nine?
3. Cicero argues that ___________ is unnatural.
4. Where was Cicero going when he wrote the second letter?
5. In the seventeenth letter, what is Cicero's opinion of Brutus?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)