|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Howard's wife describe her decision to get a divorce?
2. What causes the main characteristic of the generation described in 'Honor'?
(a) The discipline.
(b) The government.
(c) The wars.
(d) The education.
3. What does Vatch give Jubal to drink?
4. What is the name of Howard's wife in 'Honor'?
5. What did the old man in 'Beyond' like to debate about?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Claude to do the thing that got him arrested?
2. Where does Claude's plane land in 'Turnabout'?
3. Who is never named in 'Lo'?
4. Where does Virginia like her wheelchair placed near the end of her life?
5. Who was the old man in 'Beyond' surrounded by when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the president in 'Lo' tell his guards to do to stop the Indian Delegation from coming to the White House a second time?
2. What does Narcissa do when she returns from her trip to Memphis?
3. How does Vatch say he once killed a rebel?
4. What does the president do when the French Delegation comes to the White House in 'Lo'?
5. What is the main motivation of Miss Jenny in 'There Was a Queen'?
6. What question does Captain Bogard ask himself at the end of 'Turnabout'?
7. What did the president in 'Lo' purchase for his servants, and why?
8. Who is the judge in 'Beyond' surrounded by when he dies, and why?
9. Why does Weddel say he cannot leave immediately from Vatch's house in 'Mountain Victory'?
10. What happens during the air show after the affair between Buck and Mildred is revealed?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)