|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elnora's occupation?
2. What was Faulkner during the war?
(a) A surgeon.
(b) A cook.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A soldier.
3. Where does Narcissa say she is going for 3 days?
4. What does Jubal do after drinking too much of what was offered him at Vatch's house?
(a) Passes out.
(c) Throws up.
5. Where does Virginia like her wheelchair placed near the end of her life?
(a) A window.
(b) The fireplace.
(c) The front doors.
(d) The kitchen.
6. What kind of servants are used in 'Lo'?
(a) Black slaves.
(b) Irish men.
(d) White orphans.
7. What is Claude arrested for in 'Turnabout'?
(a) Leaking out secrets.
(b) Sleeping while on duty.
(c) Being late with a supply run.
(d) Misusing the uniform.
8. Where does Claude's plane land in 'Turnabout'?
(a) A field.
(b) The beach.
(c) A city street.
(d) An airstrip.
9. What is the name of Jubal's master?
10. What kind of hats do the servants in 'Lo' wear?
(a) Top hats.
(b) Stove pipe hats.
(c) Beaver skin hats.
(d) Three cornered hats.
11. What is Benbow's nickname?
12. What irritates the old man in 'Beyond' when he dies?
(a) The cries of his servants.
(b) His loneliness.
(c) The bad weather.
(d) His weakness.
13. What is the name of Howard's wife in 'Honor'?
14. What war took place shortly before 'Lo' began?
(a) The French and Indian War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The Civil War.
15. What causes the main characteristic of the generation described in 'Honor'?
(a) The discipline.
(b) The wars.
(c) The education.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the servants in 'Lo' leave on the floor for others to trip over?
2. What kind of man claims to own Mississippi in 'Lo'?
3. Who is never named in 'Lo'?
4. Where does Captain Bogard take Claude in 'Turnabout'?
5. What causes Claude to do the thing that got him arrested?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)