|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Indians in 'Red Leaves' discuss the palatability of?
(b) Black flesh.
2. What is the occupation of the brothers' father in 'Two Soldiers'?
3. Why is the case against Snopes thrown out?
(a) He pays off the judge.
(b) He is proven innocent.
(c) There is no substantiating evidence.
(d) There is a conflict of interest in the case.
4. Where does Claude's plane land in 'Turnabout'?
(a) A city street.
(b) A field.
(c) The beach.
(d) An airstrip.
5. What was the name of Emily's suitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift do the servants in 'Lo' bring to the president?
2. Who tries to send the younger brother in 'Two Soldiers' home when he runs away from home?
3. Where does the man accused of rape in 'Dry September' work?
4. What was Buck's occupation in the military?
5. What is Snopes's son's nickname?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)