|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the imprisoned woman in 'That Evening Sun' try to kill herself?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) She takes some poison.
(c) She slits her wrists.
(d) She shoots herself.
2. How much money is a Dutch farmer demanding in 'Lo'?
3. How old was Emily when she began giving lessons?
4. Who does not believe Minne Cooper was raped?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The victim's father.
(c) The barber.
(d) The plant manager.
5. What kind of vessel uses a turnabout in 'Turnabout'?
(a) A carrier.
(b) A ship.
(c) A plane.
(d) A jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buck compare his feelings for Howard's wife to?
2. Where do the servants in 'Lo' go to bring the president a gift?
3. Who argues with the leader of the mob in 'Dry September' when he gets home?
4. What kind of servants are used in 'Lo'?
5. What brings Moketubba out of his trance?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)