|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turnabout.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Captain Bogard from?
2. Why does the Indian chief in 'Red Leaves' sell his slaves?
(a) They get too populated.
(b) They need some money.
(c) They lose some of their land.
(d) They get intimidated.
3. Why does the younger brother in 'Two Soldiers' go to the recruitment center?
(a) To make some money.
(b) To find his brother.
(c) To join the Army.
(d) To stop the war.
4. How old was Emily when she died?
5. What portion of her house did Emily lock up?
(a) The attic.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The upper story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Indians in 'Red Leaves' discuss the palatability of?
2. What did Emily's neighbors complain of to the authorities?
3. Where does Claude's plane land in 'Turnabout'?
4. Who tries to send the younger brother in 'Two Soldiers' home when he runs away from home?
5. Why did the Indian Chief in 'Red Leaves' get slaves to begin with?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)