|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Turnabout.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's brother in 'That Evening Sun'?
2. What bodily function do the Indians in 'Red Leaves' say is unhealthy?
(a) Bowel movements.
3. How old was Emily when she began giving lessons?
4. What is hanging to the plane in 'Turnabout'?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A bird carcass.
(c) A torpedo.
(d) A machine gun.
5. Who tries to send the younger brother in 'Two Soldiers' home when he runs away from home?
(a) The older brother.
(b) An older woman.
(c) A police officer.
(d) The recruiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Indians in 'Red Leaves' looking for?
2. Where does the older brother in 'Two Soldiers' plan to join the military?
3. Why did Emily's suitor stop coming around?
4. What war was taking place in 'Turnabout?
5. What do the Indians in 'Red Leaves' see as a burden in their lives?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)