|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through There Was a Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues with the leader of the mob in 'Dry September' when he gets home?
(a) His wife.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) William's wife.
2. What did Minne once claim happened at her house in 'Dry September'?
(a) She was watched in the kitchen.
(b) It was broken into.
(c) There was a peeping Tom.
(d) A man sat on her porch at night.
3. What does the leader of the mob in 'Dry September' put on the night table when he gets home?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A white hood.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A bloody rope.
4. What is Hawkshaw's occupation?
5. What is the man called when he says he does not believe Minne Cooper was raped?
(a) A "traitor".
(b) A "nigger lover".
(c) A "Yankee".
(d) A "coward".
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the servants in 'Lo' go to bring the president a gift?
2. What do the servants in 'Lo' refuse to wear?
3. What is Benbow's nickname?
4. Who was thought to have raped Minne Cooper?
5. What is the accused rapist's occupation in 'Dry September'?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)