|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What topic does the first elegy introduce?
2. According to Rilke, what comes after silence?
3. What line follows from "And so you died, as women used to die"?
4. Where does "I am the Anxious One" end?
5. Which of the following best describes the rhyme scheme of the gazelle poem?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the significance of the title "Requiem for a Friend"?
2. Why is it significant for Rilke to write about the...
This section contains 868 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)