Short Answer Key
Book 1, Rainer Marie Rilke : Chapter 1, Hours & Pictures
1. What is the main difference between the English and German poems?
The German poems rhyme better than the translation.
2. Where was Rilke from?
3. In which way are the poems in the book presented?
4. What is the title of Book 1, Chapter 1?
5. When was Book 1, Chapter 1 written?
6. Who might find the introduction before the poems most informative?
Those who do not know about Bohemia or Rilke.
7. How does Rilke feel at the beginning of "I am the Anxious One"?
8. What does the second stanza of "I am the Anxious One" focus on?
9. Where does "I am the Anxious One" end?
City of Time.
10. What language did Rilke speak living in Bohemia?...
This section contains 2,474 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)