Quiz: Book 1, The Selected Poetry of Rainer Maria Rilke : Chapter 6, Uncollected Poems
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In the case of those poems with no titles, what is used as a reference?
a) The subject.
b) The last line.
c) The narrator's name.
d) The first line.
2. In what years were the "Uncollected Poems" written?
3. Who is the poem "Ariel" named after?
a) Rilke's mother.
b) Rilke's daughter.
c) A character in a play.
d) A Disney character.
4. What marks each section of poems in "Uncollected Poems"?
d) Roman numerals.
5. What does the layout of the page show the reader about modern poetry?
This section contains 281 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)