1. What career did Wilhelm have that helped him conceal his troubles?
(a) An actor.
(b) A chef.
(c) A salesman.
(d) A magician.
2. What is the name of the hotel where Wilhelm and Dr. Adler stay?
(a) The Waldorf Hotel.
(b) Hotel Glorious.
(c) Hotel Ansonia.
(d) Hotel Gloriana.
3. How do Rubin and Wilhelm know each other?
(a) A nightly game of gin.
(b) Their fathers are cousins.
(c) They are both staying at the hotel.
(d) They met on the street.
4. What does Wilhelm compare himself to when he sees his reflection in the glass?
(a) A hippopotamus.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A manatee.
(d) A tiger.
5. What is Wilhelm's main reason for moving to Hollywood?
(a) He always wanted to be an actor.
(b) He wanted nice weather.
(c) He loved movies more than anything.
(d) A talent agent convinced him he'd be a star.
6. What approach does Dr. Tamkin convince Wilhelm to use in the stock market?
(a) A statistical approach.
(b) A logical approach.
(c) A psychological approach.
(d) An historical approach.
This section contains 5,112 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)