1. What career did Wilhelm have that helped him conceal his troubles?
(a) A magician.
(b) An actor.
(c) A salesman.
(d) A chef.
2. What is the name of the hotel where Wilhelm and Dr. Adler stay?
(a) Hotel Ansonia.
(b) Hotel Glorious.
(c) Hotel Gloriana.
(d) The Waldorf Hotel.
3. How do Rubin and Wilhelm know each other?
(a) Their fathers are cousins.
(b) They are both staying at the hotel.
(c) A nightly game of gin.
(d) They met on the street.
4. What does Wilhelm compare himself to when he sees his reflection in the glass?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A hippopotamus.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A manatee.
5. What is Wilhelm's main reason for moving to Hollywood?
(a) A talent agent convinced him he'd be a star.
(b) He always wanted to be an actor.
(c) He loved movies more than anything.
(d) He wanted nice weather.
6. What approach does Dr. Tamkin convince Wilhelm to use in the stock market?
(a) An historical approach.
(b) A logical approach.
(c) A psychological approach.
(d) A statistical approach.
This section contains 5,112 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)