|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld observe men often act like?
2. What does Seinfeld think a flight attendant should never do?
3. What does Seinfeld compare divorce to?
4. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
5. What does Seinfeld want to have on him when he sees people he knows walking down the street?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
2. What is the difference between men and women when they buy clothes?
3. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
4. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
5. What does Seinfeld say he finds sexy in a woman?
6. Why does Seinfeld think that modern dating is better than dating in the past?
7. What does Seinfeld think about planes?
8. Why does Seinfeld believe that the suit is the uniform of all men?
9. What does Seinfeld think about favors?
10. What does Seinfeld think about airports?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the book. Why do you think these themes are so important to the book? How does Seinfeld express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
How has Seinfeld constructed his persona over the years? Was his early comedic persona different to what it is now? How of his real self does he allow into his performance?
Essay Topic 3
Why do the students think Seinfeld would want to write a book about his thoughts? Do the students think the book has any significance beyond light entertainment?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)