|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks their audience is dumb?
(a) Talk show hosts
(b) Concert pianists
2. What job does Seinfeld think is the best in law enforcement?
(a) The chalk outline guy
(b) The fingerprint guy
(c) The artist guy
(d) The camera guy
3. What state do Seinfeld's parents live in?
(a) New York
4. What kind of cars does Seinfeld say he liked as a kid?
(a) Drag racers
(b) Indy cars
(c) Bumper cars
(d) Vintage cars
5. What kind of knives does Seinfeld say TV encouraged him to buy?
(a) Jaksu knives
(b) Quang knives
(c) Rotor knives
(d) Ginsu knives
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think makes little sense at movie theaters?
2. What does Seinfeld think it is fun to do when you are a policeman?
3. Where did Seinfeld's parents use to drag him to as a kid?
4. What does Seinfeld say a woman carries in her wallet?
5. What does Seinfeld think has gotten more complicated at the doctors?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Seinfeld not call the police when his apartment was robbed?
2. What does Seinfeld say about Superman?
3. Why does Seinfeld think that unemployment is the toughest job?
4. What does Seinfeld think about malls?
5. Why does Seinfeld not like "to be continued shows"?
6. What does Seinfeld think life boils down to?
7. Why does Seinfeld think Las Vegas is so entertaining?
8. What does Seinfeld think about office work?
9. How has Seinfeld decided to use his money?
10. What does Seinfeld remember about riding in the car with his parents?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)