|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should Seinfeld think the IRS should do?
(a) Lower the tax rate
(b) Change their name
(c) Liven up the process of being audited
(d) Move to another universe
2. What does Seinfeld say people like to recommend to each other?
3. What does Seinfeld say a woman carries in her wallet?
4. Where does Seinfeld think is a scary place to work?
5. What does Seinfeld say old people have to continuously look for?
(a) Their mind
(b) Their Teeth
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cars does Seinfeld say he liked as a kid?
2. What newspapers does Seinfeld particularly dislike?
3. What does Seinfeld say is all his father does in Florida?
4. What women's sport does Seinfeld say he likes?
5. Why does Seinfeld not want his questions about Superman answered?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Seinfeld decided to use his money?
2. Why does Seinfeld think helmets are a stupid invention?
3. What does Seinfeld think life boils down to?
4. Why does Seinfeld not like "to be continued shows"?
5. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
6. Why does Seinfeld not like going to the doctors?
7. What does Seinfeld say about entertainers?
8. What does Seinfeld say about Superman?
9. What does Seinfeld think about professional wrestling?
10. What does Seinfeld remember about riding in the car with his parents?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)