|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Seinfeld think should be licensed?
(a) Cigarette smokers
(b) Dog owners
(c) Tarot readers
2. Who does Seinfeld think the movie theater refuses to hire?
(a) Middle-aged people
(b) Good looking people
(c) Clever people
(d) Fun people
3. What does Seinfeld say he is not good at doing?
(a) Investing money
(c) Drinking beer
(d) Falling in love
4. What does Seinfeld say men like to do when watching TV?
(a) Drink beer
(b) Eat chips
(c) Play with themselves
(d) Channel surf
5. What does Seinfeld think workers should come up with so they don't have to think of different replies?
(a) A code
(b) A look
(c) A handshake
(d) A dance
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say is worse than paying your taxes?
2. What does Seinfeld think people do too much of in the movies?
3. What invention does Seinfeld talk about?
4. What does Seinfeld say a woman carries in her wallet?
5. What newspapers does Seinfeld particularly dislike?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think that men like to channel surf?
2. What does Seinfeld think life boils down to?
3. What does Seinfeld love about sports?
4. What does Seinfeld wonder about pharmacists and psychiartrists?
5. What was Seinfeld's favorite toy as a kid?
6. What does Seinfeld think about suicide?
7. What does Seinfeld remember about riding in the car with his parents?
8. What does Seinfeld think about professional wrestling?
9. Why does Seinfeld think helmets are a stupid invention?
10. Why does Seinfeld think Las Vegas is so entertaining?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)