|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things did Seinfeld's parents fight over in the car?
(a) If they needed a new car
(b) If the seats were leather
(c) The color of the car
(d) How much gas
2. What kind of security guards does Seinfeld talk about?
(a) Celebrity security guards
(b) Museum security guards
(c) Supermarket security guards
(d) Bank security guards
3. What does Seinfeld call footballers?
(a) A bunch of college drop outs getting paid more than him
(b) A bunch of confused looking boneheads
(c) A bunch of millionnaires running after a ball
(d) A bunch of good looking guys
4. Why did Seinfeld not call the police when someone robbed his house?
(a) He had just stolen some food
(b) The robbers did him favor
(c) He was too busy
(d) There is nothing they could do
5. What does Seinfeld think is the worst thing about television?
(a) The shows are pointless
(b) People are doing better than he is
(c) It makes him want to do nothing
(d) It is too nostalgic
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal did Seinfeld have as a pet?
2. What does Seinfeld think is the funniest part of a lawyer's job?
3. Why does Seinfeld not want his questions about Superman answered?
4. How do people know they are getting older?
5. Who does Seinfeld think the movie theater refuses to hire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld remember about riding in the car with his parents?
2. Why does Seinfeld think Las Vegas is so entertaining?
3. What does Seinfeld say about lawyers?
4. How has Seinfeld decided to use his money?
5. What does Seinfeld say about Superman?
6. What does Seinfeld think about old people?
7. What does Seinfeld say about entertainers?
8. Why does Seinfeld think that men like to channel surf?
9. What does Seinfeld think about taxes?
10. What did Seinfeld think about fair rides as a kid?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)