|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things did Seinfeld's parents fight over in the car?
(a) The color of the car
(b) How much gas
(c) If the seats were leather
(d) If they needed a new car
2. What does Seinfeld say that talk show hosts never seem to know?
(a) How much time they have left
(b) Who their guests are
(c) Who their friends are
(d) How much money they earn
3. How do people know they are getting older?
(a) When they find the fish tank interesting
(b) When they become hunchbacked
(c) When they have to take their teeth out to eat
(d) When they can't blow out a candle
4. Where did Seinfeld's parents use to drag him to as a kid?
(a) Historical sites
(b) Car fairs
(d) Antique fairs
5. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny that the police always have to give someone the Miranda?
(a) People know it from TV
(b) People never listen to it
(c) The criminal could get away
(d) Other people have to be helped
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say is worse than paying your taxes?
2. What does Seinfeld say confuses him about films?
3. Who does Seinfeld think it would be uncomfortable saying hello to everyday?
4. What does Seinfeld say people do when they get older?
5. What kind of knives does Seinfeld say TV encouraged him to buy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say about entertainers?
2. What does Seinfeld love about sports?
3. Why does Seinfeld not like "to be continued shows"?
4. Why does Seinfeld think Las Vegas is so entertaining?
5. Why does Seinfeld think helmets are a stupid invention?
6. What does Seinfeld think about law enforcement work?
7. What does Seinfeld think about people walking their dogs?
8. What does Seinfeld think about office work?
9. What does Seinfeld remember about riding in the car with his parents?
10. Why does Seinfeld not like going to the doctors?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)