|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks their audience is dumb?
(b) Talk show hosts
(c) Concert pianists
2. What does Seinfeld hate about going to the doctor's?
(a) The reception staff
(b) The syringe
(c) The waiting office
(d) The magazines
3. What does Seinfeld think makes little sense at movie theaters?
(b) Drink holders
(d) Folding chairs
4. What does Seinfeld say men like to do when watching TV?
(a) Channel surf
(b) Eat chips
(c) Play with themselves
(d) Drink beer
5. What does Seinfeld say that talk show hosts never seem to know?
(a) Who their guests are
(b) Who their friends are
(c) How much money they earn
(d) How much time they have left
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think has gotten more complicated at the doctors?
2. What does Seinfeld hate the clerk doing when he goes shopping?
3. Who does Seinfeld say cannot tell time?
4. What does Seinfeld say he thinks about a lot?
5. What part of the zoo does Seinfeld talk about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think Las Vegas is so entertaining?
2. What does Seinfeld say about Superman?
3. Why does Seinfeld not like going to the doctors?
4. What did Seinfeld think about fair rides as a kid?
5. What did Seinfeld think about food as a kid?
6. What does Seinfeld think about taxes?
7. What does Seinfeld think about law enforcement work?
8. What does Seinfeld remember about riding in the car with his parents?
9. What does Seinfeld think about professional wrestling?
10. What does Seinfeld think about people walking their dogs?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)