|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of knives does Seinfeld say TV encouraged him to buy?
(a) Ginsu knives
(b) Jaksu knives
(c) Quang knives
(d) Rotor knives
2. What city does Seinfeld think is like a mall?
(b) Los Angeles
(d) New York
3. What does Seinfeld say old people have to continuously look for?
(a) Their mind
(b) Their Teeth
4. What newspapers does Seinfeld particularly dislike?
(a) The weekday newspapers
(b) The local newspapers
(c) The tabloid newspapers
(d) The Sunday newspapers
5. What should Seinfeld think the IRS should do?
(a) Move to another universe
(b) Change their name
(c) Lower the tax rate
(d) Liven up the process of being audited
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he has never had?
2. What does Seinfeld say men like to do when watching TV?
3. What superhero is Seinfeld a big fan of?
4. What does Seinfeld say people do when they get older?
5. Who is Seinfeld's favorite Superman?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)