|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Seinfeld afraid about hiring for his apartment?
(a) A clown
(b) A man servant
(c) A storyteller
(d) A maid
2. What does Seinfeld say old people have to continuously look for?
(b) Their mind
(c) Their Teeth
3. Why can't comedians do "to be continued" shows?
(a) People would not come back
(b) They would have to hire the same place out again
(c) People would be angry
(d) The joke would not make sense
4. Who does Seinfeld think it would be uncomfortable saying hello to everyday?
(a) Your wife
(b) Your children
(c) Your parents
(d) Office co-workers
5. What does Seinfeld say he is not good at doing?
(a) Investing money
(b) Drinking beer
(d) Falling in love
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shows does Seinfeld hate on TV?
2. What city does Seinfeld think is like a mall?
3. What does Seinfeld think workers should come up with so they don't have to think of different replies?
4. What state do Seinfeld's parents live in?
5. What does Seinfeld think it must be awful to be called all the time?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)