|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld not talk to people about his work?
(a) He does not like to show off
(b) People expect him to be funny
(c) It makes people nervous
(d) They want him to buy them drinks
2. What does Seinfeld say people do when they get older?
(a) Give up
(b) Become boring
(d) Lose their humor
3. Who does Seinfeld think it would be uncomfortable saying hello to everyday?
(a) Your parents
(b) Your children
(c) Office co-workers
(d) Your wife
4. What women's sport does Seinfeld say he likes?
(c) Beach volleyball
5. What does Seinfeld say he was afraid to touch in his parents' house?
(a) The Grandfather clock
(b) The bronze statues
(c) The thermometer
(d) The silver cutlery
Short Answer Questions
1. What should Seinfeld think the IRS should do?
2. What does Seinfeld hate about going to the doctor's?
3. Who does Seinfeld say stands very high?
4. What is the title of the second section?
5. Why did Seinfeld not call the police when someone robbed his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
2. What does Seinfeld wonder about pharmacists and psychiartrists?
3. What was Seinfeld's favorite toy as a kid?
4. What did Seinfeld think about food as a kid?
5. Why does Seinfeld think Las Vegas is so entertaining?
6. What does Seinfeld say about entertainers?
7. Why did Seinfeld not call the police when his apartment was robbed?
8. What does Seinfeld think about malls?
9. Why does Seinfeld not like going to the doctors?
10. What does Seinfeld think about office work?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)