|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Seinfeld think is like a mall?
(a) New York
(b) Los Angeles
2. Which of the following things did Seinfeld's parents fight over in the car?
(a) The color of the car
(b) If the seats were leather
(c) How much gas
(d) If they needed a new car
3. Who does Seinfeld say cannot tell time?
4. What kind of animal did Seinfeld have as a pet?
(a) A parakeet
(b) A dog
(c) A cat
(d) A mouse
5. What kind of security guards does Seinfeld talk about?
(a) Celebrity security guards
(b) Museum security guards
(c) Bank security guards
(d) Supermarket security guards
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny that the police always have to give someone the Miranda?
2. What does Seinfeld say old people have to continuously look for?
3. What does Seinfeld say people like to recommend to each other?
4. Why does Seinfeld not want his questions about Superman answered?
5. What does Seinfeld think has gotten more complicated at the doctors?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think that men like to channel surf?
2. What does Seinfeld think about suicide?
3. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
4. What did Seinfeld think about food as a kid?
5. What does Seinfeld think about going to the movie theater?
6. Why does Seinfeld think helmets are a stupid invention?
7. What does Seinfeld remember about riding in the car with his parents?
8. Why does Seinfeld not like "to be continued shows"?
9. What does Seinfeld think about law enforcement work?
10. What was Seinfeld's favorite toy as a kid?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)