|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Seinfeld think it would be uncomfortable saying hello to everyday?
(a) Office co-workers
(b) Your wife
(c) Your children
(d) Your parents
2. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny that the police always have to give someone the Miranda?
(a) Other people have to be helped
(b) People know it from TV
(c) The criminal could get away
(d) People never listen to it
3. Who does Seinfeld think are the only people who know all the rules to the country?
4. Who thinks their audience is dumb?
(c) Talk show hosts
(d) Concert pianists
5. What kind of animal did Seinfeld have as a pet?
(a) A cat
(b) A mouse
(c) A parakeet
(d) A dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think has gotten more complicated at the doctors?
2. What does Seinfeld say he is not good at doing?
3. What kind of commercials does Seinfeld hate?
4. Who is Seinfeld's favorite Superman?
5. What does Seinfeld say a woman carries in her wallet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think about going to the movie theater?
2. What does Seinfeld say about lawyers?
3. Why does Seinfeld think helmets are a stupid invention?
4. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
5. What does Seinfeld think about old people?
6. Why does Seinfeld not like going to the doctors?
7. Why does Seinfeld think Las Vegas is so entertaining?
8. What was Seinfeld's favorite toy as a kid?
9. Why does Seinfeld think that men like to channel surf?
10. What does Seinfeld say about entertainers?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)