|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Seinfeld not very good at as a child?
2. What does Seinfeld say that talk show hosts never seem to know?
(a) How much money they earn
(b) How much time they have left
(c) Who their friends are
(d) Who their guests are
3. What does Seinfeld think workers should come up with so they don't have to think of different replies?
(a) A look
(b) A dance
(c) A handshake
(d) A code
4. What does Seinfeld think makes little sense at movie theaters?
(b) Drink holders
(d) Folding chairs
5. What does Seinfeld say people do when they get older?
(a) Lose their humor
(b) Give up
(d) Become boring
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say men like to do when watching TV?
2. Who does Seinfeld say cannot tell time?
3. What newspapers does Seinfeld particularly dislike?
4. What does Seinfeld say people like to recommend to each other?
5. What does Seinfeld think it is fun to do when you are a policeman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think about malls?
2. What did Seinfeld think about food as a kid?
3. How has Seinfeld decided to use his money?
4. What does Seinfeld think about going to the movie theater?
5. What does Seinfeld think about law enforcement work?
6. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
7. What does Seinfeld think about taxes?
8. Why does Seinfeld think that men like to channel surf?
9. Why does Seinfeld think that unemployment is the toughest job?
10. What does Seinfeld think about suicide?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)