|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Seinfeld afraid about hiring for his apartment?
(a) A man servant
(b) A clown
(c) A storyteller
(d) A maid
2. Why does Seinfeld hate "to be continued" shows?
(a) You have to wait for a good ending
(b) He feels like he has wasted his time
(c) He can never bother to watch the second part
(d) It is always a disappointment
3. Where did Seinfeld's parents use to drag him to as a kid?
(a) Historical sites
(b) Car fairs
(d) Antique fairs
4. What should Seinfeld think the IRS should do?
(a) Change their name
(b) Move to another universe
(c) Liven up the process of being audited
(d) Lower the tax rate
5. What does Seinfeld think life boils down to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Seinfeld's parakeet use to fly into?
2. What did Seinfeld's teachers write on his test papers?
3. Why does Seinfeld not want his questions about Superman answered?
4. What does Seinfeld say he thinks about a lot?
5. What job does Seinfeld think is the best in law enforcement?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think helmets are a stupid invention?
2. What does Seinfeld say about lawyers?
3. What does Seinfeld think about people walking their dogs?
4. What does Seinfeld think about professional wrestling?
5. Why does Seinfeld think that men like to channel surf?
6. What does Seinfeld think about malls?
7. What does Seinfeld think about law enforcement work?
8. Why does Seinfeld not like "to be continued shows"?
9. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
10. How has Seinfeld decided to use his money?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)