|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he was afraid to touch in his parents' house?
(a) The silver cutlery
(b) The thermometer
(c) The Grandfather clock
(d) The bronze statues
2. What did Seinfeld's teachers write on his test papers?
(a) Good try
(b) Not to standard
(d) Just passed
3. Which of the following things did Seinfeld's parents fight over in the car?
(a) How much gas
(b) If the seats were leather
(c) If they needed a new car
(d) The color of the car
4. What kind of shows does Seinfeld hate on TV?
(a) Soap opera
(b) Science fiction shows
(c) "To be continued" shows
(d) British shows
5. Why does Seinfeld not want his questions about Superman answered?
(a) He wants to leave it a mystery
(b) There are better things to do
(c) He wants to keep enjoying it
(d) He thinks he will be disappointed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say confuses him about films?
2. Who does Seinfeld say stands very high?
3. What job does Seinfeld say he would like to have?
4. What does Seinfeld say he imagined he could taste the difference between as a kid?
5. Why did Seinfeld not call the police when someone robbed his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think about people walking their dogs?
2. Why does Seinfeld think helmets are a stupid invention?
3. What was Seinfeld's favorite toy as a kid?
4. What does Seinfeld think about malls?
5. What does Seinfeld think life boils down to?
6. What did Seinfeld think about food as a kid?
7. What does Seinfeld say about entertainers?
8. What does Seinfeld remember about riding in the car with his parents?
9. What does Seinfeld think about taxes?
10. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)