|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invention does Seinfeld talk about?
(a) The bicycle
(b) The wheel
(c) The axle
(d) The helmet
2. What should Seinfeld think the IRS should do?
(a) Liven up the process of being audited
(b) Change their name
(c) Move to another universe
(d) Lower the tax rate
3. What state do Seinfeld's parents live in?
(c) New York
4. Who does Seinfeld think are the only people who know all the rules to the country?
5. What did Seinfeld's teachers write on his test papers?
(a) Not to standard
(b) Just passed
(d) Good try
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people know they are getting older?
2. What job does Seinfeld think is the best in law enforcement?
3. What does Seinfeld say he thinks about a lot?
4. What kind of security guards does Seinfeld talk about?
5. What does Seinfeld say people do when they get older?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think about going to the movie theater?
2. Why does Seinfeld not like "to be continued shows"?
3. What does Seinfeld think about people walking their dogs?
4. What does Seinfeld think life boils down to?
5. How has Seinfeld decided to use his money?
6. What does Seinfeld say about entertainers?
7. What does Seinfeld say about Superman?
8. What does Seinfeld wonder about pharmacists and psychiartrists?
9. What was Seinfeld's favorite toy as a kid?
10. Why does Seinfeld think that unemployment is the toughest job?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)