|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he is not scared of?
2. What does Seinfeld think a flight attendant should never do?
(a) Make a joke
(b) Wake up a passenger
(c) Run with the food cart
3. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
(a) Shower cap
(b) Shower radio
(c) Porn magazine
(d) Beer mats
4. What is Seinfeld surprised a woman can be afraid of when she has the courage to wax her legs?
5. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
(a) Buying cigarettes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third section of this chapter called?
2. What can a woman do to a man?
3. What does Seinfeld think is like a job interview?
4. What will people in New York do to get a parking space?
5. What do driving schools remove from your driving license?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld believe people in a relationship should have to prevent a messy break?
2. What does Seinfeld think about airports?
3. Why does Seinfeld think that people are afraid of flying?
4. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
5. Why does Seinfeld think marriage is like a government?
6. Why does Seinfeld think that all straight men are homophobes?
7. What does Seinfeld ask the flight attendants before the plane takes off?
8. What does Seinfeld find curious about body odor?
9. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
10. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)