|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld hate saying?
(a) The wrong thing
(b) The right thing
(c) You fibber
(d) I love you
2. What kind of voice does Seinfeld like a woman to have?
(a) A high voice
(b) A giggly voice
(c) A breathy voice
(d) A deep voice
3. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
(a) Their windows are tinted
(b) You never see anyone get in or out
(c) They always go too slowly
(d) They are too long
4. Why is Seinfeld disappointed when someone answers the phone?
(a) He like ringtones
(b) He is usually talking to another friend
(c) He like answering machines
(d) He never knows what to say
5. Who does Seinfeld ask to get their priorities straight on the plane?
(a) The drunk passengers
(b) The pilot
(c) The noisy children
(d) The flight attendants
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say is the downside of receiving a message on your answering machine?
2. Who does Seinfeld feel sorry for in the subway?
3. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
4. What does Seinfeld think there should always be a rule book for?
5. What does Seinfeld say he is not scared of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld find confusing about limos?
2. What does Seinfeld think about professional wrestling?
3. What does Seinfeld think about planes?
4. Why does Seinfeld think that people are afraid of flying?
5. Why does Seinfeld think marriage is like a government?
6. What does Seinfeld love about sports?
7. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
8. What does Seinfeld think about people walking their dogs?
9. What does Seinfeld say about lawyers?
10. What does Seinfeld say about Superman?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)