|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of deodorant does Seinfeld say he does not like?
(a) Spray deodrant
(b) Deodrant with cologne
(c) All deodrant
(d) Roll on deodrant
2. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
3. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
(a) Meeting someone he knows on the plane
(b) Waiting to take off
(c) Driving to the airport
(d) Greeting people at the other end
4. What item of clothing does Seinfeld think a naked person should wear?
(a) A belt
(b) A bag
(c) A t-shirt
(d) A tie
5. What does Seinfeld say he is curious about?
(c) Dirty clothes
(d) Body odor
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
2. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
3. What does Seinfeld hate saying?
4. What do you risk happening at the end of a date?
5. What does Seinfeld say it says when someone buys you a paperweight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld find it strange that people lock up their dirty clothes when they go to the gym?
2. What is the difference between men and women when they buy clothes?
3. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
4. Why does Seinfeld think that all straight men are homophobes?
5. What does Seinfeld think about planes?
6. What dose Seinfeld think about bad gifts?
7. What does Seinfeld find confusing about limos?
8. Why does Seinfeld think marriage is like a government?
9. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
10. Why does Seinfeld not like the term rhinoplasty?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)