|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
(a) Meeting someone he knows on the plane
(b) Waiting to take off
(c) Driving to the airport
(d) Greeting people at the other end
2. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
(b) A gown
(d) A hat
3. What does Seinfeld say he is curious about?
(b) Body odor
(d) Dirty clothes
4. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
(a) A foreign date
(b) An office date
(c) A dinner date
(d) A blind date
5. What does Seinfeld say it says when someone buys you a paperweight?
(a) I don't like you
(b) You were an after thought
(c) I put no effort into this gift
(d) I felt I had to buy you something
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
2. What word does Seinfeld find funny?
3. What does Seinfeld say he is not scared of?
4. Why does Seinfeld think that planes are sometime late?
5. What does Seinfeld say men are bad at buying?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Seinfeld treat the friends he does not like?
2. Why does Seinfeld not believe that dry cleaning exists?
3. What does Seinfeld think about favors?
4. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
5. Why does Seinfeld think marriage is like a government?
6. What does Seinfeld think is the difference between men and women when it comes to sex?
7. What does Seinfeld find confusing about limos?
8. Why does Seinfeld want an answering machine on him where ever he goes?
9. What does Seinfeld imagine that commercials will show in the future?
10. What dose Seinfeld think about bad gifts?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)