|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
(a) They always go too slowly
(b) You never see anyone get in or out
(c) They are too long
(d) Their windows are tinted
2. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
(a) A dining room
(b) An interview room
(c) A prison visitation room
(d) A drawing room
3. What is Seinfeld still too self-conscious to buy?
4. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt
(d) Track suits
5. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first section of this chapter called?
2. Who does Seinfeld feel sorry for in the subway?
3. What is the third section of this chapter called?
4. Why is Seinfeld disappointed when someone answers the phone?
5. What can a woman do to a man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think is the difference between men and women when it comes to sex?
2. What does Seinfeld think about airports?
3. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance stickers amusing?
4. Why does Seinfeld not like the term rhinoplasty?
5. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
6. What dose Seinfeld think about bad gifts?
7. What does Seinfeld believe people in a relationship should have to prevent a messy break?
8. What does Seinfeld say he finds sexy in a woman?
9. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
10. Why does Seinfeld think that people are afraid of flying?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)