|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think all men are?
(c) Wife beaters
2. Why does Seinfeld believe people invented the answering machine?
(a) People hate to miss out
(b) People have nothing to say to each other
(c) People were bored
(d) People always need to say something
3. What animal does Seinfeld say has spent most of its life outdoor?
4. Why does Seinfeld think naked people are uncomfortable?
(a) They have no clothes to fiddle with
(b) They are cold
(c) They never know where to look
(d) They think they are ugly
5. What is Seinfeld surprised a woman can be afraid of when she has the courage to wax her legs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny that people lock up their dirty clothes?
2. What is Seinfeld uncertain about doing during sex?
3. What does Seinfeld like to pretend he is when he is talking to a friend he does not like?
4. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
5. What does the little man at the terminal tell people how to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between men and women when they buy clothes?
2. Why does Seinfeld think that all straight men are homophobes?
3. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
4. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
5. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
6. Why does Seinfeld want an answering machine on him where ever he goes?
7. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
8. Why does Seinfeld not like the term rhinoplasty?
9. What does Seinfeld think about answering machines?
10. How does Seinfeld treat the friends he does not like?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)