|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of surgery does Seinfeld say he has never had?
2. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
(a) No one appreciates them
(b) It is boring
(c) No one wants you to do them a favor
(d) It is too time consuming
3. What does Seinfeld think the bathrooms on a plane resemble?
(a) An apartment
(b) A cooler
(c) The tardis
(d) A school cupboard
4. What does Seinfeld say allows you a second chance?
(a) Writing a novel
(b) Filming a movie
(c) Your best friends
(d) Your parents
5. What does Seinfeld talk about a woman doing to her legs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
2. What does Seinfeld say ruins leather jackets?
3. What does Seinfeld think men are afraid of?
4. Why is Seinfeld always nervous when he drives to the airport?
5. What is Seinfeld still too self-conscious to buy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld ask the flight attendants before the plane takes off?
2. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
3. Why does Seinfeld find it strange that people lock up their dirty clothes when they go to the gym?
4. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance stickers amusing?
5. Why does Seinfeld not believe that dry cleaning exists?
6. What does Seinfeld think about planes?
7. Why does Seinfeld not like the term rhinoplasty?
8. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
9. What does Seinfeld say male friendships are conditional on?
10. Why does Seinfeld think that modern dating is better than dating in the past?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)