|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say there is a large industry of?
(a) Children's books
(b) Poor beer
(c) Tasteless food
(d) Bad gifts
2. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
(a) It is boring
(b) They is no real reason for it
(c) There are better things to do
(d) It looks ugly
3. What does Seinfeld find scarier than any of the rides at Coney Island?
(a) His parents arguing
(b) A serious relationship
(c) The train ride there
(d) Falling ill
4. What is the third section of this chapter called?
(a) Don't ask me for anything
(c) Loving the hard way
(d) The gift of friendship
5. What kind of deodorant does Seinfeld say he does not like?
(a) Spray deodrant
(b) Roll on deodrant
(c) Deodrant with cologne
(d) All deodrant
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say ruins leather jackets?
2. What kind of tests does Seinfeld say he is competitive in?
3. What does Seinfeld believe women are like when it comes to sex?
4. What word does Seinfeld find funny?
5. What does Seinfeld think the baby basically is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think is the difference between men and women when it comes to sex?
2. What is the difference between men and women when they buy clothes?
3. What does Seinfeld think about favors?
4. Why does Seinfeld think that fix up dates are the worst kind of dates?
5. What does Seinfeld say he finds sexy in a woman?
6. What does Seinfeld find curious about body odor?
7. Why does Seinfeld find it strange that people lock up their dirty clothes when they go to the gym?
8. What does Seinfeld think about planes?
9. Why does Seinfeld think that people are afraid of flying?
10. What does Seinfeld believe people in a relationship should have to prevent a messy break?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)