|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
(a) Porn magazine
(b) Beer mats
(c) Shower cap
(d) Shower radio
2. What does Seinfeld say there is a large industry of?
(a) Bad gifts
(b) Children's books
(c) Poor beer
(d) Tasteless food
3. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
(a) Her humor
(b) Her looks
(c) Her sense of fun
(d) Her clothes
4. What is the second section of this chapter called?
(a) Feeling myself
(c) Getting the message
(d) Loving my lover
5. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
(a) A foreign date
(b) A dinner date
(c) A blind date
(d) An office date
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld talk about a woman doing to her legs?
2. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
3. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
4. What kind of stores does Seinfeld think are overpriced?
5. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld want an answering machine on him where ever he goes?
2. Why does Seinfeld think marriage is like a government?
3. What does Seinfeld think about answering machines?
4. Why does Seinfeld not like the term rhinoplasty?
5. What does Seinfeld think is the difference between men and women when it comes to sex?
6. What does Seinfeld believe people in a relationship should have to prevent a messy break?
7. Why does Seinfeld find it strange that people lock up their dirty clothes when they go to the gym?
8. Why does Seinfeld think that modern dating is better than dating in the past?
9. Why does Seinfeld believe that the suit is the uniform of all men?
10. What does Seinfeld imagine that commercials will show in the future?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)