|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of the following does Seinfeld list as a small thing on a plane?
(c) TV screen
2. What does Seinfeld compare marriage to?
(a) The mafia
(b) A dog pound
(d) The government
3. What does Seinfeld say men are bad at buying?
4. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
(a) Gift certificate
(c) Paper weight
(d) Shower radio
5. What does Seinfeld hate saying?
(a) The right thing
(b) The wrong thing
(c) I love you
(d) You fibber
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of deodorant does Seinfeld say he does not like?
2. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
3. What does Seinfeld think all men are?
4. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
5. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think marriage is like a government?
2. How does Seinfeld treat the friends he does not like?
3. Why does Seinfeld think that dating over dinner is a stupid thing to do?
4. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
5. What dose Seinfeld think about bad gifts?
6. What does Seinfeld think is the difference between men and women when it comes to sex?
7. What does Seinfeld say he finds sexy in a woman?
8. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
9. Why does Seinfeld think that people are afraid of flying?
10. Why does Seinfeld want an answering machine on him where ever he goes?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)