|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think the bathrooms on a plane resemble?
(a) The tardis
(b) A cooler
(c) An apartment
(d) A school cupboard
2. Who does Seinfeld feel sorry for in the subway?
(a) The ticket seller
(b) The cleaner
(c) The token taker
(d) The train driver
3. Which of the following cars does Seinfeld talk about in this chapter?
(a) Station wagon
(c) Land Rovers
(d) Compact car
4. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
(a) A hair sample
(b) A urine sample
(c) A blood sample
(d) A semen sample
5. Where does Seinfeld think it is stupid to take your date?
(a) To dinner
(b) To a park
(c) To the movies
(d) To a zoo
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
2. What does Seinfeld say people lock up in their lockers in the gym?
3. What does Seinfeld think is the best part of being in a relationship?
4. What kind of voice does Seinfeld like a woman to have?
5. What does Seinfeld say is like a mirage in the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld ask the flight attendants before the plane takes off?
2. What dose Seinfeld think about bad gifts?
3. How does Seinfeld treat the friends he does not like?
4. What does Seinfeld find curious about body odor?
5. What does Seinfeld think is the difference between men and women when it comes to sex?
6. What does Seinfeld think about favors?
7. What does Seinfeld say male friendships are conditional on?
8. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
9. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
10. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)