|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
(a) They always go too slowly
(b) Their windows are tinted
(c) They are too long
(d) You never see anyone get in or out
2. What does Seinfeld think is the best part of being in a relationship?
(a) Having your meals cooked
(b) Being sick
(c) Having sex
3. What kind of deodorant does Seinfeld say he does not like?
(a) All deodrant
(b) Deodrant with cologne
(c) Spray deodrant
(d) Roll on deodrant
4. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
(a) Driving to the airport
(b) Greeting people at the other end
(c) Waiting to take off
(d) Meeting someone he knows on the plane
5. What kind of tests does Seinfeld say he is competitive in?
(a) All tests
(b) IQ tests
(c) Driving tests
(d) Physical tests
Short Answer Questions
1. What do driving schools remove from your driving license?
2. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
3. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
4. What does Seinfeld compare divorce to?
5. What is the first section of this chapter called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think that fix up dates are the worst kind of dates?
2. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
3. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
4. What does Seinfeld believe people in a relationship should have to prevent a messy break?
5. What does Seinfeld ask the flight attendants before the plane takes off?
6. What is the difference between men and women when they buy clothes?
7. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance stickers amusing?
8. Why does Seinfeld find it strange that people lock up their dirty clothes when they go to the gym?
9. How does Seinfeld treat the friends he does not like?
10. Why does Seinfeld think that modern dating is better than dating in the past?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)