|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say a man is buried in when he dies?
(a) His baseball shirt
(b) His pajamas
(c) His tracksuit
(d) His suit
2. What does Seinfeld say friends often ask for?
(c) A joke
3. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
(a) A prison visitation room
(b) An interview room
(c) A dining room
(d) A drawing room
4. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
(a) A hair sample
(b) A urine sample
(c) A blood sample
(d) A semen sample
5. What does Seinfeld think there should always be a rule book for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think a woman has to like about the man she is dating?
2. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
3. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
4. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
5. What kind of voice does Seinfeld like a woman to have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
2. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance stickers amusing?
3. Why does Seinfeld want an answering machine on him where ever he goes?
4. Why does Seinfeld find it strange that people lock up their dirty clothes when they go to the gym?
5. Why does Seinfeld think that dating over dinner is a stupid thing to do?
6. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
7. What dose Seinfeld think about bad gifts?
8. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
9. Why does Seinfeld think that modern dating is better than dating in the past?
10. What does Seinfeld say he finds sexy in a woman?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)