|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
(a) Buying cigarettes
2. What will people in New York do to get a parking space?
(c) Prostitute themselves
3. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
(a) An office date
(b) A blind date
(c) A dinner date
(d) A foreign date
4. What does Seinfeld think the bathrooms on a plane resemble?
(a) An apartment
(b) A school cupboard
(c) The tardis
(d) A cooler
5. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
(a) Porn magazine
(b) Shower radio
(c) Shower cap
(d) Beer mats
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say people lock up in their lockers in the gym?
2. What does Seinfeld like to pretend he is when he is talking to a friend he does not like?
3. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
4. Who used to be sacrificed in volcanoes?
5. Why do Seinfeld's friends presume he is gay?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think about answering machines?
2. Why does Seinfeld not believe that dry cleaning exists?
3. What is the difference between men and women when they buy clothes?
4. What does Seinfeld believe people in a relationship should have to prevent a messy break?
5. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
6. How does Seinfeld treat the friends he does not like?
7. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance stickers amusing?
8. Why does Seinfeld think that dating over dinner is a stupid thing to do?
9. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
10. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)