|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
(a) Shower radio
(b) Gift certificate
(c) Paper weight
2. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance windshield stickers amusing?
(a) They confuse drivers
(b) They shine in the dark
(c) They are written backwards
(d) They are misspelled
3. What does Seinfeld believe men are like when it comes to sex?
4. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
(b) Track suits
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt
5. What does Seinfeld find scarier than any of the rides at Coney Island?
(a) Falling ill
(b) His parents arguing
(c) The train ride there
(d) A serious relationship
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
2. What do you risk happening at the end of a date?
3. What kind of tests does Seinfeld say he is competitive in?
4. Why does Seinfeld think the ambulance stickers are dangerous?
5. What does Seinfeld think is funny?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld ask the flight attendants before the plane takes off?
2. What does Seinfeld think about malls?
3. Why does Seinfeld think that unemployment is the toughest job?
4. Why does Seinfeld think that modern dating is better than dating in the past?
5. What does Seinfeld believe people in a relationship should have to prevent a messy break?
6. What does Seinfeld think about professional wrestling?
7. What does Seinfeld think about favors?
8. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
9. What did Seinfeld think about fair rides as a kid?
10. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance stickers amusing?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)