|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say there is a large industry of?
(a) Children's books
(b) Bad gifts
(c) Tasteless food
(d) Poor beer
2. What does Seinfeld think a flight attendant should never do?
(a) Wake up a passenger
(c) Make a joke
(d) Run with the food cart
3. What is the third section of this chapter called?
(a) Loving the hard way
(b) Don't ask me for anything
(c) The gift of friendship
4. What does Seinfeld observe men often act like?
5. What does Seinfeld think is funny?
(a) His humor
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Seinfeld's friend just have?
2. What does Seinfeld think men are afraid of?
3. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny that people lock up their dirty clothes?
4. Why does Seinfeld think that all men are homophobes?
5. What kind of voice does Seinfeld like a woman to have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think that fix up dates are the worst kind of dates?
2. What does Seinfeld think about suicide?
3. Why does Seinfeld not like the term rhinoplasty?
4. What does Seinfeld find confusing about limos?
5. Why does Seinfeld not like going to the doctors?
6. Why does Seinfeld think marriage is like a government?
7. What does Seinfeld think about people walking their dogs?
8. What does Seinfeld think about professional wrestling?
9. What does Seinfeld think about malls?
10. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)