Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say there is a large industry of?
(a) Children's books
(b) Tasteless food
(c) Poor beer
(d) Bad gifts
2. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
(a) It is too time consuming
(b) No one wants you to do them a favor
(c) No one appreciates them
(d) It is boring
3. What is the third section of this chapter called?
(a) The gift of friendship
(c) Don't ask me for anything
(d) Loving the hard way
4. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
(b) A gown
(c) A hat
5. What does Seinfeld like to pretend he is when he is talking to a friend he does not like?
(a) A social worker
(b) A talkshow host
(c) A counselor
(d) A comedian
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld believe men are like when it comes to sex?
2. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
3. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
4. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
5. Why is Seinfeld disappointed when someone answers the phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Seinfeld's favorite toy as a kid?
2. Why does Seinfeld think that modern dating is better than dating in the past?
3. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
4. What does Seinfeld think about answering machines?
5. What does Seinfeld say about entertainers?
6. Why does Seinfeld think that dating over dinner is a stupid thing to do?
7. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
8. What does Seinfeld imagine that commercials will show in the future?
9. What does Seinfeld think about office work?
10. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)