|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
(a) Your teeth
(b) Your clothes
(c) Your hair
(d) Your smell
2. What does Seinfeld think is the best part of being in a relationship?
(b) Having your meals cooked
(c) Having sex
(d) Being sick
3. Why does Seinfeld believe people invented the answering machine?
(a) People hate to miss out
(b) People were bored
(c) People have nothing to say to each other
(d) People always need to say something
4. What animal does Seinfeld say has spent most of its life outdoor?
5. What kind of surgery does Seinfeld say he has never had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think is like a job interview?
2. What does Seinfeld talk about a woman doing to her legs?
3. What does Seinfeld say there is a large industry of?
4. What can a woman do to a man?
5. What does Seinfeld believe women are like when it comes to sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
2. What does Seinfeld find confusing about limos?
3. What does Seinfeld imagine that commercials will show in the future?
4. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
5. Why does Seinfeld think that fix up dates are the worst kind of dates?
6. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
7. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
8. What does Seinfeld think about law enforcement work?
9. Why does Seinfeld think that dating over dinner is a stupid thing to do?
10. What does Seinfeld say about Superman?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)