|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Seinfeld's friend just have?
(a) A baby
(b) A baptism
(c) A christening
(d) A birthday
2. What does Seinfeld say everything in the plane is?
3. Why is Seinfeld always nervous when he drives to the airport?
(a) He may miss his flight
(b) He may have to pick up a strange hitchhiker
(c) He may have forgotten something
(d) He may crash
4. Which of the following cars does Seinfeld talk about in this chapter?
(a) Compact car
(b) Station wagon
(c) Land Rovers
5. What does Seinfeld think that people will one day show others how to save themselves from in a commercial?
(a) Heart attacks
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
2. What is Seinfeld still too self-conscious to buy?
3. What kind of stores does Seinfeld think are overpriced?
4. What does Seinfeld say is the downside of receiving a message on your answering machine?
5. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say male friendships are conditional on?
2. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
3. What does Seinfeld think about planes?
4. What dose Seinfeld think about bad gifts?
5. Why does Seinfeld think that dating over dinner is a stupid thing to do?
6. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
7. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
8. What does Seinfeld think about airports?
9. Why does Seinfeld think that modern dating is better than dating in the past?
10. What does Seinfeld think about answering machines?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)