|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do driving schools remove from your driving license?
(c) Dates of birth
2. What does Seinfeld think is the best part of being in a relationship?
(a) Having your meals cooked
(c) Being sick
(d) Having sex
3. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
(a) Waiting to take off
(b) Greeting people at the other end
(c) Driving to the airport
(d) Meeting someone he knows on the plane
4. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
5. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt
(d) Track suits
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
2. What does Seinfeld say a man is buried in when he dies?
3. What does Seinfeld hate saying?
4. Why does Seinfeld think the ambulance stickers are dangerous?
5. What does Seinfeld say he is curious about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld not believe that dry cleaning exists?
2. What does Seinfeld say he finds sexy in a woman?
3. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
4. What does Seinfeld think about airports?
5. What dose Seinfeld think about bad gifts?
6. Why does Seinfeld think that all straight men are homophobes?
7. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
8. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
9. What does Seinfeld find curious about body odor?
10. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)