|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stores does Seinfeld think are overpriced?
(a) Theme park stores
(b) Airport stores
(c) Hotel stores
(d) Diamond stores
2. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
(a) An office date
(b) A foreign date
(c) A blind date
(d) A dinner date
3. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
(a) Your teeth
(b) Your hair
(c) Your smell
(d) Your clothes
4. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
5. What does Seinfeld say people lock up in their lockers in the gym?
(a) Their dirty clothes
(b) Their keys
(c) Their steroids
(d) Their wallets
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Seinfeld say has spent most of its life outdoor?
2. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
3. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
4. What does Seinfeld think is funny?
5. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think about planes?
2. Why did Seinfeld not call the police when his apartment was robbed?
3. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
4. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
5. Why does Seinfeld not like "to be continued shows"?
6. Why does Seinfeld think that dating over dinner is a stupid thing to do?
7. How does Seinfeld treat the friends he does not like?
8. What was Seinfeld's favorite toy as a kid?
9. What does Seinfeld think about law enforcement work?
10. What does Seinfeld think about taxes?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)