|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld talk about a woman doing to her legs?
2. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
(a) Your clothes
(b) Your smell
(c) Your hair
(d) Your teeth
3. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
(a) Track suits
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt
4. What kind of deodorant does Seinfeld say he does not like?
(a) All deodrant
(b) Spray deodrant
(c) Roll on deodrant
(d) Deodrant with cologne
5. What does Seinfeld say everything in the plane is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are men interested in doing to their hair?
2. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
3. What is Seinfeld surprised a woman can be afraid of when she has the courage to wax her legs?
4. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
5. What does Seinfeld believe men are like when it comes to sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
2. Why does Seinfeld not believe that dry cleaning exists?
3. What does Seinfeld say he finds sexy in a woman?
4. What does Seinfeld find confusing about limos?
5. Why does Seinfeld think that people are afraid of flying?
6. What does Seinfeld say male friendships are conditional on?
7. What does Seinfeld believe people in a relationship should have to prevent a messy break?
8. Why does Seinfeld think that all straight men are homophobes?
9. How does Seinfeld treat the friends he does not like?
10. What does Seinfeld find curious about body odor?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)