|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say friends often ask for?
(a) A joke
2. What does Seinfeld say a man is buried in when he dies?
(a) His pajamas
(b) His suit
(c) His baseball shirt
(d) His tracksuit
3. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
(a) A semen sample
(b) A urine sample
(c) A blood sample
(d) A hair sample
4. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance windshield stickers amusing?
(a) They are misspelled
(b) They are written backwards
(c) They confuse drivers
(d) They shine in the dark
5. What item of clothing does Seinfeld think a naked person should wear?
(a) A tie
(b) A bag
(c) A t-shirt
(d) A belt
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
2. What kind of stores does Seinfeld think are overpriced?
3. What does Seinfeld think the bathrooms on a plane resemble?
4. What does Seinfeld say is like a mirage in the desert?
5. Why is Seinfeld always nervous when he drives to the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
2. What does Seinfeld say about entertainers?
3. What does Seinfeld think about answering machines?
4. Why does Seinfeld not like the term rhinoplasty?
5. What does Seinfeld say male friendships are conditional on?
6. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
7. What does Seinfeld remember about riding in the car with his parents?
8. Why does Seinfeld think Las Vegas is so entertaining?
9. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
10. What does Seinfeld find curious about body odor?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)