|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
(a) A blood sample
(b) A semen sample
(c) A urine sample
(d) A hair sample
2. What does Seinfeld say allows you a second chance?
(a) Your parents
(b) Filming a movie
(c) Your best friends
(d) Writing a novel
3. What does Seinfeld say he is not scared of?
4. What does Seinfeld think the baby basically is?
(a) Smelly and noisy
(b) Talkative and ugly
(c) Unattractive and boring
(d) Frightening and thoughtless
5. What kind of tests does Seinfeld say he is competitive in?
(a) Driving tests
(b) IQ tests
(c) All tests
(d) Physical tests
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
2. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
3. What does Seinfeld say men are bad at buying?
4. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
5. What does Seinfeld say is like a mirage in the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld not like the term rhinoplasty?
2. What does Seinfeld find curious about body odor?
3. What does Seinfeld think about airports?
4. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance stickers amusing?
5. What does Seinfeld say male friendships are conditional on?
6. What does Seinfeld believe people in a relationship should have to prevent a messy break?
7. What does Seinfeld think about planes?
8. What is the difference between men and women when they buy clothes?
9. Why does Seinfeld think marriage is like a government?
10. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)