|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Seinfeld uncertain about doing during sex?
2. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
(b) A gown
(d) A hat
3. What is the third section of this chapter called?
(a) Loving the hard way
(c) The gift of friendship
(d) Don't ask me for anything
4. What does Seinfeld think men are afraid of?
5. What of the following does Seinfeld list as a small thing on a plane?
(a) TV screen
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld compare divorce to?
2. Why does Seinfeld think that planes are sometime late?
3. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
4. What does Seinfeld believe men are like when it comes to sex?
5. Why does Seinfeld believe people invented the answering machine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
2. Why does Seinfeld think that fix up dates are the worst kind of dates?
3. What does Seinfeld find curious about body odor?
4. What does Seinfeld think about answering machines?
5. Why does Seinfeld find it strange that people lock up their dirty clothes when they go to the gym?
6. Why does Seinfeld think marriage is like a government?
7. What dose Seinfeld think about bad gifts?
8. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
9. What does Seinfeld say male friendships are conditional on?
10. What does Seinfeld think about airports?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)