|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third section of this chapter called?
(b) The gift of friendship
(c) Loving the hard way
(d) Don't ask me for anything
2. What will people in New York do to get a parking space?
(a) Prostitute themselves
3. Who does Seinfeld ask to get their priorities straight on the plane?
(a) The pilot
(b) The flight attendants
(c) The drunk passengers
(d) The noisy children
4. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
(a) Track suits
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt
5. What does Seinfeld believe does not exist?
(c) Nice people
(d) Dry cleaning
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say seems to have very active social lives?
2. What does Seinfeld think a woman has to like about the man she is dating?
3. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
4. What is the title of this chapter?
5. Who used to be sacrificed in volcanoes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld imagine that commercials will show in the future?
2. What is the difference between men and women when they buy clothes?
3. Why does Seinfeld think that fix up dates are the worst kind of dates?
4. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
5. What does Seinfeld think about favors?
6. What does Seinfeld think about airports?
7. What does Seinfeld think is the difference between men and women when it comes to sex?
8. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance stickers amusing?
9. Why does Seinfeld think that all straight men are homophobes?
10. What does Seinfeld think about car parking spaces?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)