|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
(a) They always go too slowly
(b) Their windows are tinted
(c) They are too long
(d) You never see anyone get in or out
2. What does Seinfeld say allows you a second chance?
(a) Your best friends
(b) Filming a movie
(c) Writing a novel
(d) Your parents
3. Who used to be sacrificed in volcanoes?
(d) Cheating wives
4. What does Seinfeld believe women are like when it comes to sex?
5. What does Seinfeld say seems to have very active social lives?
(b) Ventriloquist dummies
(d) Super heroes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think it is unnatural for people to do?
2. What sign in the plane bathroom amuses Seinfeld?
3. What are men interested in doing to their hair?
4. What kind of tests does Seinfeld say he is competitive in?
5. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld believe people in a relationship should have to prevent a messy break?
2. What does Seinfeld say male friendships are conditional on?
3. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
4. What does Seinfeld think about planes?
5. What does Seinfeld find confusing about limos?
6. Why does Seinfeld think that dating over dinner is a stupid thing to do?
7. How does Seinfeld treat the friends he does not like?
8. Why does Seinfeld think that modern dating is better than dating in the past?
9. Why does Seinfeld think that fix up dates are the worst kind of dates?
10. Why does Seinfeld think marriage is like a government?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)