|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld observe men often act like?
2. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
(a) Her looks
(b) Her sense of fun
(c) Her clothes
(d) Her humor
3. Why does Seinfeld think that all men are homophobes?
(a) They are suggestible
(b) They are scared
(c) They don't understand them
(d) They don't like themselves
4. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
(a) A drawing room
(b) An interview room
(c) A dining room
(d) A prison visitation room
5. What will people in New York do to get a parking space?
(d) Prostitute themselves
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say friends often ask for?
2. What does Seinfeld say ruins leather jackets?
3. Who does Seinfeld feel sorry for in the subway?
4. What does Seinfeld say seems to have very active social lives?
5. What does the little man at the terminal tell people how to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What dose Seinfeld think about bad gifts?
2. What does Seinfeld think about airports?
3. What does Seinfeld say he finds sexy in a woman?
4. Why does Seinfeld not believe that dry cleaning exists?
5. What does Seinfeld think about answering machines?
6. What does Seinfeld think about planes?
7. What does Seinfeld say male friendships are conditional on?
8. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
9. Why does Seinfeld think that people are afraid of flying?
10. Why does Seinfeld not like the term rhinoplasty?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)