|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do you risk happening at the end of a date?
(a) Feeling deflated
(b) Feeling drunk
(c) Being turned away
(d) Being naked
2. What does Seinfeld think all men are?
(a) Wife beaters
3. What did Seinfeld's friend just have?
(a) A baby
(b) A baptism
(c) A birthday
(d) A christening
4. Why does Seinfeld think that all men are homophobes?
(a) They don't like themselves
(b) They are suggestible
(c) They don't understand them
(d) They are scared
5. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
(b) Gift certificate
(c) Shower radio
(d) Paper weight
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
2. What sign in the plane bathroom amuses Seinfeld?
3. What is the third section of this chapter called?
4. What does Seinfeld think a flight attendant should never do?
5. What does Seinfeld say ruins leather jackets?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between men and women when they buy clothes?
2. Why does Seinfeld think that modern dating is better than dating in the past?
3. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance stickers amusing?
4. What is the only thing about flying that Seinfeld is always nervous about?
5. Why does Seinfeld think that dating over dinner is a stupid thing to do?
6. Why does Seinfeld think people are uncomfortable when they are naked?
7. What does Seinfeld compare dating to?
8. What does Seinfeld think about favors?
9. Why does Seinfeld not like the term rhinoplasty?
10. Why does Seinfeld not like seeing people's newborn babies?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)